[Pokemon Prismatic]Chat here!

Question

I have to physically draw the map because I have no access to a paint program. When I'm finished, is there anyone willing to convert my drawing to paint (or whatever) and then send it to me so I can post it?

I'll keep it as simple as I can, and then routes, gyms and such with be added later on and perhaps the map will be updated. But I really need some help ;3;

Oh, and... Celebi. I think. Idk. 4Ever always breaks my heart. And then there's Mew.

CAN I JUST PICK ASH. He's legendary.

Noice, Mewtwo is definitely the most intriguing, IMO.

His plan with clones... Waow.

charizard-versus.gif

Raerae said:
Question
I have to physically draw the map because I have no access to a paint program. When I'm finished, is there anyone willing to convert my drawing to paint (or whatever) and then send it to me so I can post it?

I'll keep it as simple as I can, and then routes, gyms and such with be added later on and perhaps the map will be updated. But I really need some help ;3;
I'm out of school tomorrow or the next day so if you can't get someone else I'll help.

I'm saying "if you can't get someone else to help" because I'm really slow and get busy.

Raerae said:
CAN I JUST PICK ASH. He's legendary.
What type would he be?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Noice, Mewtwo is definitely the most intriguing, IMO.
His plan with clones... Waow.

charizard-versus.gif

I'm out of school tomorrow or the next day so if you can't get someone else I'll help.

I'm saying "if you can't get someone else to help" because I'm really slow and get busy.

What type would he be?

[/QUOTE]
I understand. Thank you for the offer(:

Uuuuum. Master type. Waaaah

tumblr_mhba99sAZk1qfwzeuo1_500.gif

Shaymin is adorable,

tumblr_mg6l4c1tYg1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Keldeo is pretty awesome,

tumblr_n9b2jboUVN1rjenv2o1_500.gif

Arceus is GOD,

tumblr_ni1tig5hWg1qfjr5zo1_r1_500.gif

Xerneas is majestic as all hell,

tumblr_ndo42cTYS71soprl5o1_500.gif

Ho-Oh is pretty,

giphy.gif

Markiplier is adurbs...

Damn, I can't choose a legendary pokemon for my life.

Mm...

Why did I ask you this questiooooooon.

Raerae said:
Uuuuum. Master type. Waaaah
Thou hast read my mind.

Raerae said:
Question
I am willing to do it.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
tumblr_mhba99sAZk1qfwzeuo1_500.gif

Shaymin is adorable,

tumblr_mg6l4c1tYg1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

Keldeo is pretty awesome,

tumblr_n9b2jboUVN1rjenv2o1_500.gif

Arceus is GOD,

tumblr_ni1tig5hWg1qfjr5zo1_r1_500.gif

Xerneas is majestic as all hell,

tumblr_ndo42cTYS71soprl5o1_500.gif

Ho-Oh is pretty,

giphy.gif

Markiplier is adurbs...

Damn, I can't choose a legendary pokemon for my life.

Mm...

Why did I ask you this questiooooooon.

Thou hast read my mind.

[/QUOTE]
MARKIMOOOOO <3

He's a legendary Pokemon? ;)

I'll take a look, Red! My tagging fails!

CalamariHero said:
I am willing to do it.
Really? I'd appreciate that so much! I swear it won't be too complicated. Also, I have an outline of Iceland, I'll link you to that when I send. Which won't be tonight. Thank youuuuuu<3

Raerae said:
Really? I'd appreciate that so much! I swear it won't be too complicated. Also, I have an outline of Iceland, I'll link you to that when I send. Which won't be tonight. Thank youuuuuu<3
No problem. Also, that outline of Iceland will most likely be very useful. Thank you.

Just so we are on entirely the same page, what precisely do you want me to do when you say:

Raerae said:
convert my drawing to paint

Are my messages even posting??

Okay, apparently now they are.

Ahem

~~~

Lol, Mark can't play Vanish I know that. xD @The Doorman

@Red Absolutely! I have bee trying to message you the past ten minutes but my phone won't post anything. Will do that asap (:

Cal, when I say convert... Well, I suppose that's not the right word. See, I'm physically drawing this, so the way it shows up (When I label individual places and add colors for geographic significance) won't be as neat as it would be if it had been drawn up on a paint program.

If it turns out great, then I can just upload it myself. But if it's not clear enough, I was hoping someone could look at what I've done, redo that on Paint (or whatever) and then send it to me so I can post in settings. Does... That make sense?

Routes and gyms will be added later.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Yosssssssssssss

[/QUOTE]
Your profile pic <3

Raerae said:
Cal, when I say convert... Well, I suppose that's not the right word. See, I'm physically drawing this, so the way it shows up (When I label individual places and add colors for geographic significance) won't be as neat as it would be if it had been drawn up on a paint program.
If it turns out great, then I can just upload it myself. But if it's not clear enough, I was hoping someone could look at what I've done, redo that on Paint (or whatever) and then send it to me so I can post in settings. Does... That make sense?

Routes and gyms will be added later.
Yes, it makes sense. I thought it was the case, but I always have a persisting fear that I misunderstand conversations, so I had to check. I will do my best.

CalamariHero said:
Yes, it makes sense. I thought it was the case, but I always have a persisting fear that I misunderstand conversations, so I had to check. I will do my best.
I have the same fear ;3;

Red said:
@Raerae Can I ask for a copy of the bbcode for the bag part of your cs? :)
[tab= Take Out All Spaces ]

[ Justify ]

[accordion ]

{slide= Items}

• 6 pokeballs

{/ slide }

{slide= Medicines}3 potions{/ slide}

{slide= TMs/HMs}None{/ slide}

{slide= Berries}Nons{/ slide}

{slide= Key items}Region map{/ slide}

[/ accordion ]

[/ Justify ]