• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon OOC/Planning

Main
Here
Go ahead! The roleplay is bound to be interesting with all these secret ideas you're coming with.
I sure hope so! <3

Though, y'all get to do some story telling as well. Such as the wild mons you interact with throughout your travels. Or making up NPCs for interactions. If y'all write in a side story, I'll go with it. Like if y'all get to a town and create an NPC that needs their kid rescued from a nearby cave, I'll start writing that in.

I sure hope so! <3

Though, y'all get to do some story telling as well. Such as the wild mons you interact with throughout your travels. Or making up NPCs for interactions. If y'all write in a side story, I'll go with it. Like if y'all get to a town and create an NPC that needs their kid rescued from a nearby cave, I'll start writing that in.
I.. suck at doing that, so I'll probably have to rely on the rest of you to create or drive plots like that..

I.. suck at doing that, so I'll probably have to rely on the rest of you to create or drive plots like that..
No worries. I believe I'm perfectly capable of driving the plot forward myself. I just wanted to emphasize that there's freedom for everyone to guide the story and add details.

Heyo! Just wanted to check in with everyone. See where everyone's at with their characters. And also just to touch base. Make sure y'all are doing OK.

Heyo! Just wanted to check in with everyone. See where everyone's at with their characters. And also just to touch base. Make sure y'all are doing OK.
I haven't touched anything related to Els since what I posted before, but honestly I probably won't anyway. And to be completely honest I've been feeling horrible mentally recently, but I'm still here. Just my mind being my mind. I hope you've been doing alright, though, and I'm still trying to look forward to when we start this.

I haven't touched anything related to Els since what I posted before, but honestly I probably won't anyway. And to be completely honest I've been feeling horrible mentally recently, but I'm still here. Just my mind being my mind. I hope you've been doing alright, though, and I'm still trying to look forward to when we start this.
No worries. Take things at your own pace. I'm currently taking home time, so I'm doing pretty good! :D

It's good to know you're ready to begin. Once I hear from the other two, I can get a thread started when I have time if/when everyone's ready.

No worries. Take things at your own pace. I'm currently taking home time, so I'm doing pretty good! :D

It's good to know you're ready to begin. Once I hear from the other two, I can get a thread started when I have time if/when everyone's ready.
I'm glad you get to have some home time. Enjoy it while you have the chance :)

I'm alright, just in the midst of a power outage. It may be a few days before I pop back in again, but in the meantime, I'm working on a fairy-tale-esque "excerpt" explaining Llyrcarn's founding (ie. whyever someone would sell their soul to the devil in exchange for a stone, and how that stone ended up the foundation of a maenor).

I'm alright, just in the midst of a power outage. It may be a few days before I pop back in again, but in the meantime, I'm working on a fairy-tale-esque "excerpt" explaining Llyrcarn's founding (ie. whyever someone would sell their soul to the devil in exchange for a stone, and how that stone ended up the foundation of a maenor).
Oof. Goodluck with that.

Just checking in on everyone again. How's the power situation going, asphodelus asphodelus ? And hopefully your job situation is going well, Gnomar Gnomar ? Just checking to see if y'all still have time for this or not?

Just checking in on everyone again. How's the power situation going, asphodelus asphodelus ? And hopefully your job situation is going well, Gnomar Gnomar ? Just checking to see if y'all still have time for this or not?
I'm good now! Lights came back on the other day — personally, I'm still invested, just biding my time, waiting to see where the rest of y'all are at before continuing with, y'know.

I hope everyone's doing well! ♥️✨

I'm good now! Lights came back on the other day — personally, I'm still invested, just biding my time, waiting to see where the rest of y'all are at before continuing with, y'know.

I hope everyone's doing well! ♥️✨
I'm just waiting for feedback from everyone to make sure everyone feels their characters are up to par and ready to begin, and see if anyone else has anything to add, or if everyone's ready. Echo's already said they are ready to go. Just waiting for you and Gnome.

I'm just waiting for feedback from everyone to make sure everyone feels their characters are up to par and ready to begin, and see if anyone else has anything to add, or if everyone's ready. Echo's already said they are ready to go. Just waiting for you and Gnome.
I've been ready, haha. I've been holding off on consolidating all that info I said I'd dump into one post procrastination rules, but it's not necessary, nor will most of it be relevant to our story, I don't think.

You've got the go ahead from me!

I've been ready, haha. I've been holding off on consolidating all that info I said I'd dump into one post procrastination rules, but it's not necessary, nor will most of it be relevant to our story, I don't think.

You've got the go ahead from me!
Coolio. Just waiting on confirmation from Gnome.

Also, for argument's sake, if Gnome doesn't reply, or drops out, would the two of you still wish to continue? Or would y'all like to try to recruit some people?

Also, for argument's sake, if Gnome doesn't reply, or drops out, would the two of you still wish to continue? Or would y'all like to try to recruit some people?
Personally, I'm a bit hesitant about new recruits. Think it'd be easier to go with who we have this close to starting. I'm not necessarily against it, but well.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, Echo?

Personally, I'm a bit hesitant about new recruits. Think it'd be easier to go with who we have this close to starting. I'm not necessarily against it, but well.

I'd love to hear your thoughts, Echo?
I don't have a very good reason, but I would feel a little weird about only doing it with one other person while Undead does world stuff. I feel more comfortable with at least a group of three, but I also understanding wanting to stay with this group since that's who we've done all the planning with. So I don't really know...

I don't have a very good reason, but I would feel a little weird about only doing it with one other person while Undead does world stuff. I feel more comfortable with at least a group of three, but I also understanding wanting to stay with this group since that's who we've done all the planning with. So I don't really know...
We'll wait a little longer for Gnome. Then figure out where to go from there.

Well guess who hasn't had a notification from this particular thread in days? Cheers RP nation you unreliable hunk of junk...

But yes, I'm still here! I thought everything was quiet in this group but yeah, my character is good to go whenever!

Well guess who hasn't had a notification from this particular thread in days? Cheers RP nation you unreliable hunk of junk...

But yes, I'm still here! I thought everything was quiet in this group but yeah, my character is good to go whenever!
Haha! Oof. I haven't experienced that problem myself yet, but I've noticed a lot of people just randomly stop getting notifications.

Coolio, when I have time, I'll get started on an initial post for everyone. <3

Yeah sometimes the site just seems to decide that it's not gonna bother with certain threads for you. Or maybe it's my phone that's the issue? Either way the powers that be at least decided to notify me of that last message so we Gucci.

But phenomenal, sounds great : D

Gnomar Gnomar It's not necessary for me right now, so no rush, but when you can, can you either copy/paste information on Bearach or write up a post on them? Just something to summarize your character. Their name, story, motivations, and/or any other information you think is relevant or you'd like to be utilized in the story. No need to post about the forest, I already have that bookmarked, but I don't think there's a post here in this thread yet about Bearach. Please and thank you. <3

Also, I'm writing the post now, so I should have something up for everyone to introduce their characters fairly soon.

Name: Bearach Fletcher
Height: 5ft 7
Appearance:
jd-G_wvcqetRe9f0FgufLcIck-KF0vgMTsqjfHvtwi0mmdnJ1X-9pxvHNf1pyt2Oimh2ajkBUTsvS6PCHH_y_w4rq8pyTaE-PmUpNxzKUsDee1NLamBYoolTqk9ygtMitMEiitJ0ROxlDuUh8AIrg-c

Personality:
Outwardly Bearach seems like the friendly and reliable sort to those he’s close with and a standoffish and slightly aloof yet strangely helpful asshat to those he doesn’t really know. Like he’ll help you, but he’s not gonna be pleased about it. He’s the type to try to put a brave face on and hold things together if they are dire, although this can sometimes leave him out of his depth.

Can be a bit sarky, but has moments of idiocy stemming from how centralised his upbringing was that lend him some charm in a bumbling country boy out of his comfort zone kinda sense. Very polite and respectful of all beasties, big and small, and will playfight with any Pokemon that lets him. To him and most in Wisteria the creatures of the forest are family as well, so it’s only natural that the siblings brawl, even if it’s nothing serious.

Backstory: Born into the village of Wisteria, a secluded settlement that can be found deep within Etherwild forest. As a small and tightly knitted community the chances of Bearach being born to somebody of importance was pretty likely, and he lucked out with his father fulfilling the role of the village doctor and his mother leading the Rangers, a group that did the majority of the hunting for the village, whilst pulling double duty as it’s protectors.

Life for Bearach was pretty standard for that of a young boy in Wisteria. He was taught the importance of living in harmony with nature, and installed with a deep respect for living creatures. He was taught the village customs, and had although he had little tolerance for his father’s long lectures on medical practices he was enthralled by the tales that his mother and the other Rangers brought back. By the time he was 6 years old it was obvious what path he wanted to follow.
Where Bearach’s story gets a little weird is when you look into his brother. Aeron was adopted by the Fletcher family after his mother was tragically killed by hunters, and the duo of cub and boy quickly became inseparable. Like any brothers they got into their fair share of trouble, wandering off into places they shouldn’t, risking a Beedrill hive for some oh so tempting honey, that kind of thing. Thankfully the two never came into any serious harm thanks to a combination of luck, Bearach’s skills passed down by his mother and Aeron’s sheer bulk once he was no longer a wee Teddiursa. A couple of close calls and scars to talk about but nothing terrible. Whilst the duo were bumbling around enjoying their childhood somebody new arrived at the village. An outsider, but she was terribly ill. As the head of medicine in Wisteria Bearach’s father was tasked with healing her, and although he wasn’t entirely successful he managed to stop her condition from growing any worse. She would be taken under his wing and train to be the next medicinal leader of Wisteria, and despite her methods getting kinda weird Bearach was happy she’d arrived at the village. At least now he didn’t have to worry about leaving his father without a protege.

As he grew older he went through the trials involved in becoming a Ranger, and although they were no easy feat he achieved his childhood dream. He’s still pretty inexperienced but has been growing in confidence with each venture into the Etherwild depths. And not that anybody knows it, but he’s the best honey gather in the woods. With two honey addict Pokemon to his name now that he’s got a Burmy cloak to his name he’s gotten pretty good at raiding the local Vespiquen and Beedrill hives for that golden elixir.

Team: Ursaluna, Burmy.

Alright, I'm starting to write a bit for my first post. I'll try to finish by the end of the day, but we'll see. It will probably be mostly Els in private getting ready for the day and thinking back over the dream/vision from the night before, plus introducing her condition, personality, Pokemon and profession indirectly. Hopefully it will be up to snuff if it's going to be the first post >-<

A couple other things I've added in my last bit of planning: Els' Pokemon's names. Her Trevenant is named Weydroote, while her Mareanie is Venez, the former being derived from "guide" and "root", and the later from "venom".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back