• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School

You can meet with Vanilla and Cream if you want. Or Clay.

Also there is Kodai and Naya too. I think I'll have Lilac come back.

Sport to ask this but I'm sorta confused in what's happening in the whole thing cause it's so long do ya think you could help add me in? Or at least freshen me up on what's happening? I also have a way of adding myself in so that could work to @TaraSobiki

ZAuger said:
Sport to ask this but I'm sorta confused in what's happening in the whole thing cause it's so long do ya think you could help add me in? Or at least freshen me up on what's happening? I also have a way of adding myself in so that could work to @TaraSobiki
Course! You didn't have to read the whole thing anyway.

Clay is kind of wandering blindly around the place.

Vanilla and Cream are arguing over some characters and a battle.

Naya is standing in the halls.

Kodai is just lurking around the building.

I'll have Lilac come back to the school.

My other characters are somewhere outside of the school or in their dorm rooms. So it would be difficult to find them. They're preoccupied anyway so don't worry about them. I could type what they are all doing and you can go for whatever one you want. How does that sound?

@Darkri Colenso vanished on Sala to no suprise. His social behaviors aren't quite sensible and therefore he left, found the principal and is now safetly in his dorm.

Yes. I do suppose she is not too happy with him right now. But I guess the tension adds opportunity for character development.

Well, then I guess you have to rp those unpleasant feelings towards him. I get the feeling that many will have a problem with him soon enough.

Sorry about that! I went on a RP search and kind of got caught up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back