• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School

But there's nothing to do since almost everybody is offline or the people that are online character's are somewhere doing something else.

TaraSobiki said:
But there's nothing to do since almost everybody is offline or the people that are online character's are somewhere doing something else.
Want me to make another so you can have someone to act with?

I don't have any preferred pokemon. You're are a great gm!

Done! I have no idea why I made the first three though.

Yeah but they probably weren't needed. I guess I was in a writing mood.

Hi, I'm just going through what's happened so far in the RP before I jump in. I just wanted to let you all know in case someone thought I had changed my mind and left or something. (199 pages, wow, this'll take a while...)

ShipQueen98 said:
Hi, I'm just going through what's happened so far in the RP before I jump in. I just wanted to let you all know in case someone thought I had changed my mind and left or something. (199 pages, wow, this'll take a while...)
Hang on a sec. You don't have to go through all of them. Give me a sec and i'll tell you where to go from.

@Darkri Can you use "quotes to outline your speech?" Because I can't tell between your talking and actions...

I don't want to unleash the grammar Nazi in me but I will. Bad grammar and bad rp styles make me want to kill someone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back