• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon High-School

Entity.Eclypse

The 'White Bread' of the Rp Game
Greeting everyone, This part of the forum or thread whatever it is. Is designed for us all to connect upon necessity. So have conversations and ask questions here. Please tag or quote people if at all possible thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Life issues, that's what. Not going to be able to join since well I'm going to be preoccupied, also my grandparents are coming over for like a week so that's a thing going on. Also my family got fucked over financially by a good friend of ours, well was a good friend, so really that's what's been going on in my life.

Oh dang... sorry to hear about the bad things. Glad your grandparent's are coming over though since that might be fun?

Pretty much Rory or Bee's character is trying to pull pranks on the other student using water balloons and guns. Near the entrance of the school.

@TerrinX @BeebeTheWarrior @Kimona @Kira Times

I'm going to be absent today for the most part since we're headed back home from the beach here. Sadly my vacation is coming to a close. But I will be back on today just... later. So don't do too much without me hopefully and I'll see you all soon.

@TaraSobiki

I'm terribly sorry but at the moment I can't accept a cs. Not because we're not accepting but because I have to look over it. I'll likely end up accepting your characters later on today though... thank you for understanding.

ScaraByte said:
I'm terribly sorry but at the moment I can't accept a cs. Not because we're not accepting but because I have to look over it. I'll likely end up accepting your characters later on today though... thank you for understanding.
Okay I understand!

ScaraByte said:
@TerrinX @BeebeTheWarrior @Kimona @Kira Times
I'm going to be absent today for the most part since we're headed back home from the beach here. Sadly my vacation is coming to a close. But I will be back on today just... later. So don't do too much without me hopefully and I'll see you all soon.

@TaraSobiki

Awesome! If you accept my CS's just tell me where to hop in, chief!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then... it seems like some unconfirmed characters were running around the rp huh?

@BeebeTheWarrior @Darkri

*Sighs* Oh and i'm back guys xD . I'll be going through and confirming some things as well and trying to figure out where somethings went wrong xD .

*Puts face into hand*

Well.. Everyone has different perceptions of ok. I'd prefer it if I could confirm things before they just kick off... Look at it like this. Say someone created an op character that could destroy the entire rp. If they just started without me confirming them then it would be destroyed without my say on the matter at all.

Though I don't think your characters could.. nor would I let them but it's just something to put in perspective.

@BeebeTheWarrior

i'm super sorry :( I hope ditto isn't to op I'm super sorry i can restart my ditto character and we can delete the post relating to it

@ScaraByte

yah ok i understand because ditto is kind of op in it own way being able to become any thing or pokemon and being able to copy any move

@ScaraByte

BeebeTheWarrior said:
yah ok i understand because ditto is kind of op in it own way being able to become any thing or pokemon and being able to copy any move
@ScaraByte
Yep. But I have guidelines in the acceptance thing. So just take not of them xD

ScaraByte said:
Yep. But I have guidelines in the acceptance thing. So just take not of them xD
Hey bud. Would it be any trouble to ask you to confirm my character, or is this a bad time?

[QUOTE="Safety Hammer]Hey bud. Would it be any trouble to ask you to confirm my character, or is this a bad time?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry but I can't... Kinda already did it xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back