Pokemon Committee *Private*

Agreed, Celadon City is where we should be after the time-skip. Now we just need to know what happened during the time-skip. I know that Leibas is going to spar with Brawl during that time, but I don't know what they're going to do in the towns.

And there's no use discussing if we never get there. SOMEBODY POST!

Everyone doesn't have to be in the same place. Everyone can just do their own thing over the course of the month.

We haven't done much, so it's easy to jump back in. 
Also, I have been released from the hospital.

I'm trying to get my brother to post << He's just got serious writers block currently and can't even get a paragraph out.

Idk if people missed my other post but I'll be absent for at least November... I'll be joining back around December 5 or 6 though so until then just use my character as you will or leave her alone and I'll fill in the blank when I'm back. As for the PC thing, I actually like the idea just keep the Pokemon reasonable ya'know? I don't think it would be fair to have your great uncle twice removed to send you a level 100 Pokemon when the everyone else is all... Merp... Level 6... Merp... Just not fun you know!?

I'll see you all in December! I'll make sure to keep tabs in everything though so if y'all want my opinion on something just go ahead and tag me! And if this thing happens to die off while I'm gone... Which I'm hoping doesn't happen... I'll start up a new one in 2014 (January)...!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@YoungDreamer if you start up something in 2014 you better tag me o: I don't care if it's pokemon or anything just tag me 
@YoungDreamer if you start up something in 2014 you better tag me o: I don't care if it's pokemon or anything just tag me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back