Pokemon Committee *Private*

I agree on having the character option, I for one am going to make a new character for the second generation. I also agree on sticking with generation 1 and 2 move sets.

I'm sticking with my original character, but I think we should be able to use all moves regarding to the Pokemon.

I feel like keeping characters is fine. However to make it fair to the people that will be joining in I feel as if we have to downgrade our Pokemon back to their original levels. As for the moves, I think they have to be reasonable. You can have a level five Pokemon using a level twenty move. You know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I'll keep my old character for Johto and probably just make a new one for a later generation. I think we should do a time skip since I had some ideas for what she could look like...

Wait. Look like? How many years are we talking about? If we're skipping years, I'm going to make Carmine a Pokemon Professor. too bad she doesn't have a type of tree for her last name. Professor Claret has a nice ring to it, does it not?

Okay. Who else is fangirling over Professor Sycamore?!

If Gen 1 includes FR/LG, then I'm okay with that. Exclusively using R/B/Y movesets would be difficult because Serebii's R/B/Y pokedex is confusing and I can't find the Gen 1 movesets on Bulbapedia.

And I'm okay with a bit of a time skip. I'll also make it so Leibas can't use his original team in the next gen.

Considering we have a large demand for gen two, I think a good time skip and brief description of what happened should suffice.

Wait, I thought you meant in-between gens, not skip gen 1 for the 2nd one. I wouldn't mind having a year or two pass between RPs, but I want to do Gen 1 from start to finish.

I'd like to finish gen 1 too I just had some ideas for what she could look like in johto a year or so later not a big time skip or anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
We could do a small time skip in the current Generation 1 to meet in the middle. The people waiting for the next generation won't have to wait so long and we can still continue on with the story.

I suppose it's up to all of you, I'd like to continue where we are but idk if I'll be on for awhile! I'm juggling school, work, and I'm planning out for NaNo right now. So I don't know how long until I'll post again. I'll post at least once a week from now until November ends... Maybe longer because when that ends I'll have finals coming up...

I'm probably dropping out until the next gen (as much as I didn't want to I think I'll have to) because I have NaNo plus finals all in the next two months so I won't be on. sorry guys, if I decide to pick it up in the future then I will and hope that you all will accept me! O.o

We have four questions to decide upon.

1. When will we time skip?
  2. How long is the time skip?
  3. What will happen during the time skip?
  4. Where will everyone be after the time skip?

I think we're time skipping after Cerulean City because someone has a plan there. I also think we agreed to a month at most, maybe a few weeks. During the time skip, we each decide on what out character is doing. I think we're going to be at Lavender Town after the time-skip.

Also, Why. Won't. ANYONE. ELSE. POST?!

I'm glad I'm not the only person who's been wondering that! Also I'm not sure if Lavender Town is a good place to end a time skip of a month or so since its not long after Cerulean City. Somewhere like Fuchsia City would be better i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back