• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sounds good to me. How was your surgery? Feeling any better? Crimson Rose Crimson Rose
I barely remember it like one moment one of the nurses made me look at her and started talking to me next thing I know people were calling my name trying to wake me up. It still hurts alot, anesthesia finally wore off, can barely talk, and really hungry haven't eaten anything but two popsicles since

:( It's good to see you're alright, well read it. Just take it easy and hopefully they gave you some good pain medication or some ideas on how to manage any pain post surgery.

Is your throat still hurting? Crimson Rose Crimson Rose
Yeah, I sneezed once today in the morning for the first time since the surgery. Guessing it irritated the scabs cause now I've been non-stop coughing, which my doctors said it should never get this serious in coughing. But my dad is suggesting its just the scabs where the tonsils were beginning to fall off. It getting to the point where I needed to take the pain killer again from how bad it hurted after one coughing fit.

That's good to hear and okay. Just an FYI, if we start today, I'm going to see a movie, Angel Has Fallen. I should be leaving soon as a matter of fact but should be home by say...3PM I would guess (maybe 2PM EST). One second... yeah okay, so the movie is 120 minutes and it's an hour there and an hour back. So yeah...probably around 3PM EST.

That's fine I have to run some errands and see if this one pokemon plush stand I go to in my nearby mall got the Nidoran plushes I asked about which she said she would get before I start the rp so someone else doesn't get it before me! Have fun seeing the movie.

I'm all hyped up and ready to write me some long arduous paragraphs to convey my characters emotions and experiences. Can't Wait :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back