• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I’m not sure waiting is the best plan, it’s been 4ish days since P1neapple was online last. Crow was online yesterday so they should have it done.

I gotta agree with PippyOmega PippyOmega on not sure what to do about P1neapple. Wait too long to start and interest might drop or people might leave in my experience role playing but it is your call Crimson Rose Crimson Rose . You might need to open up their spot, P1neapple’s I mean.

Last edited:
I'll message crow in a bit had a really bad day today, i got fired illegally for work being permanent disabled because of my job and for having restrictions

Oh just an FYI:

• Wednesday (August 28) I cannot post until evening. I have an appointment with lawyer.
  • Thursday, (August 29) I have my horse therapy from 9-10:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time so can’t post until late afternoon.
  • Friday (August 30) I cannot post until evening as I have a hearing to attend.
With that I am heading to bed.

I understand that you've got you're job issue but may I please get an estimated time of the rp starting, take the time you need so if you say a few weeks then that is fine. I just wanted to get an idea to lessen my constant checking of the site :

Bought a laptop. One that according to the box and Walmart person plays and writes dvd/cd so will set that up tomorrow when I get home.

We might just have to start with the people we got and toss out the two that have yet to do their CS. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Nice fall temperatures today. It was 55 Farenheit when I went out to wait for my ride to my horse development this morning. Only going to be 80 F for the high today. Quite cool compared to the upper 80s and 90s we've been having all summer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back