• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans 2

*dies of laughter* you are the best person ever!

(if you couldn't tell, undertale is the best thing ever to me. like the BEST)

[QUOTE="asriel dreemurr]*dies of laughter* you are the best person ever!
(if you couldn't tell, undertale is the best thing ever to me. like the BEST)

[/QUOTE]
Hey... if you want.... I can give you a.,... tu-TORIEL to this rp

ya im gonna get the game for christmas, but if i can get the money i will buy it then and there.

(also ill just read the 30 pages of stuff, ive read the harry potter series within a week, so this would be a peice of cake.)

ill also probally play undertale a thousand times over X3

also, wow, you've played the game 8 times over?!

I could never do genocide. There's no way I could bring myself to kill Papyrus, or any of the other characters for that matter. T_T

[QUOTE="asriel dreemurr]ya im gonna get the game for christmas, but if i can get the money i will buy it then and there.
(also ill just read the 30 pages of stuff, ive read the harry potter series within a week, so this would be a peice of cake.)

ill also probally play undertale a thousand times over X3

also, wow, you've played the game 8 times over?!

[/QUOTE]
Yep ^_^ Mettaton EX always gives me the most trouble.

ya, it looks really hard

(also same thing for me with genocide, ill probally do it at like midnight when im half asleep, whenever i go over to my friends house after Christmas, so dont remember any of it... or else ill feel REALLY bad. so ill probally end up not doing it ^-^)

[QUOTE="asriel dreemurr]ya, it looks really hard
(also same thing for me with genocide, ill probally do it at like midnight when im half asleep, whenever i go over to my friends house after Christmas, so dont remember any of it... or else ill feel REALLY bad. so ill probally end up not doing it ^-^)

[/QUOTE]
The hilarious thing is, Omega Flowey and Asriel Dreemur are actually EASIER than Mettaton EX, with the exception of one of Asriel Dreemur's attacks being completely impossible to dodge without getting hit at least once.

[QUOTE="asriel dreemurr]ya, it looks really hard

[/QUOTE]
OMFG the sans fight......

...I've seen it and it actually looks kinda easy to me :/ Maybe the Sans fight is harder than it looks though.

ya, sans... sometimes he gosh dang terrifying

omega flowey is easier?! wow... thats really odd 0.0

(asriel is understandable. to me at least :3)

[QUOTE="asriel dreemurr]omega flowey is easier?! wow... thats really odd 0.0

[/QUOTE]
Omega Flowey looks harder than it actually is.

its the number of deaths, most bosses are from 0 to 5 includeing the genocide ones, sans, its like 20 or something. its crazy!

Oh, by the way, there was something I wanted to mention. I made a rp in the Coliseum section, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join? Both OC's and Canon characters are allowed, so long as they are EXTREMELY POWERFUL. So Asriel Dreemur would actually fight right in, and so would Sans, and Omega Flowey :P

JackOfHearts said:
Oh, by the way, there was something I wanted to mention. I made a rp in the Coliseum section, and I was wondering if anyone wanted to join? Both OC's and Canon characters are allowed, so long as they are EXTREMELY POWERFUL. So Asriel Dreemur would actually fight right in, and so would Sans, and Omega Flowey :P
Hm... leave a link and i could check it out

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]I CANT THINK OF ANYTHING FOR IT

[/QUOTE]
Well, you could use an oc from an already existing rp, or a canon character from a game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back