• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

M2627 said:
Eliza jumped slightly when she heard splashing water. Was someone spying on them?!? She looked around quickly to see ripples coming from one point in the water. "Who or what in the..." The girl was confused. How could someone say under the water that long? Eliza stared at the spot, slightly panicking. She said nothing else, just looking.
Nerida giggled underwater, she liked messing with this girl. The water began to ripple even more.

Eliza was this close to having a full blown panic attack. 'T-this is not funny! Just stop it!!" She looked around for a small rock on the ground or something. Whatever was down there... it seemed to be enjoying this, she wanted to give it a piece of her mind. "This is seriously NOT funny! Show yourself already!!!" Eliza could imagine anyone witnessing this scene. A girl yelling at some ripples in the ocean? This would likely leave a mark on her reputation...

M2627 said:
Eliza was this close to having a full blown panic attack. 'T-this is not funny! Just stop it!!" She looked around for a small rock on the ground or something. Whatever was down there... it seemed to be enjoying this, she wanted to give it a piece of her mind. "This is seriously NOT funny! Show yourself already!!!" Eliza could imagine anyone witnessing this scene. A girl yelling at some ripples in the ocean? This would likely leave a mark on her reputation...
As much as the mermaid would love to splash the girl silly, she didn't want to ruin the deal the girl made with Jake either. Her head popped out of the water. "Hello."

"Girls Girls...... We should stay quiet!" Jake looked around the port and so many people staring. "We don't want anyone to know about our plans now do we" Jake said with a smile. He looked at his pocket watch"But we should probably start going" Jake gestured toward his tiny ship." She's a beauty isn't she." Jake walked toward the little plank and walked across it. "O ya Let me introduce you to each other Nerida this is..... Whats your name?"

@M2627 @Ballerina

Daniel reaving]"Ahhhhh so you are a pirate?" Isabella asked with a smirk before finishing her drink and ordering another thinking cinder was just joking. "Well then first attractive pirate ive ever seen." She said to her with a wider smirk as her second drink came and she happily took a drink hopping to get drunk with cinder and have a good time (Kk) [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/27557-libra259/ said:
@Libra259[/URL]
Kimberly chuckles, heh she doesn't believe me that works, "why thank you." She says with a smirk, "though i do prefer to hunt them." Kimberly was a special case. Yes she was a pirate but she has never killed and innocent or stolen from them. No one notices but wherever the moonlight maiden strikes is where pirates are. She gladly stops pirates of all sorts and such. She finishes off her drink and yawns a bit.

"

Libra259 said:
Kimberly chuckles, heh she doesn't believe me that works, "why thank you." She says with a smirk, "though i do prefer to hunt them." Kimberly was a special case. Yes she was a pirate but she has never killed and innocent or stolen from them. No one notices but wherever the moonlight maiden strikes is where pirates are. She gladly stops pirates of all sorts and such. She finishes off her drink and yawns a bit.
"Then we should team up. For i am a pirate hunter." She said to her with a smirk as she took another drink then smiled at her. "What do they call you on the ocean cinder?" Isabella asked happily as she started to feel the buz of alcohol

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"
"Then we should team up. For i am a pirate hunter." She said to her with a smirk as she took another drink then smiled at her. "What do they call you on the ocean cinder?" Isabella asked happily as she started to feel the buz of alcohol

[/QUOTE]
"On sea hey, they call me the moonlight maiden." She says while she orders something a but more strong.

"Oh.. Sorry." Eliza said, toning her voice down a bit and followed after Jake to his ship. "I haven't been on a ship before!! This is so cool!!!" The young girl darted from place to place, looking at every aspect of the ship. "Ooh!! Can I go up there?! It looks like I could see a lot from up there!!" She pointed to a basket on top of a mast. Wasn't it called the crow's nest or something?? Eliza looked over the side of the ship to see Nerida. "Oh! Hi Nerida!!" She waved to her eagerly. "Not many people know my real name. It's Eliza. But as you know, people usually call me Puss in Boots."

Libra259 said:
"On sea hey, they call me the moonlight maiden." She says while she orders something a but more strong.
"Ahhhhhhh." She said before she giggled then took a big drink of hers. "So your the moon lit maiden ehh?" She said

Kimberly laughs loud, it takes only two drinks to make her drunk.. Thats actually kinda funny.. She grabs her drink, straight vodka and takes a pretty big sip of it. It took at least 6 of these to get her slightly drunk. She's won so many different drinking competition its not even funny. Honestly she wasnt really even human so it made sense.

@Daniel reaving

Libra259 said:
Kimberly laughs loud, it takes only two drinks to make her drunk.. Thats actually kinda funny.. She grabs her drink, straight vodka and takes a pretty big sip of it. It took at least 6 of these to get her slightly drunk. She's won so many different drinking competition its not even funny. Honestly she wasnt really even human so it made sense.
@Daniel reaving
She laughed happily then looked at the vodka. "Whats that?" She asked pointing to the cup curiously before she slid her chair over to her and looked at the cup before ordering a hole bottole of it. "Look i know your thinking im a whimp because im buzzed off two drinks but i can still drink alot more." She said to ger

"Eliza that's a nice name and yes that is the Crowsnest" Jake smiled seeing that she was getting worked up over such a small ship. "Just don't fall into the water that is the last thing I would want to happen" Jake was about to sit into his Hammock then he realised he didn't have one "That is really starting to get on my nerves" He said under his breath. "Well I guess we should get out of here, This place gives me a bad feeling sometimes" He head to the helm "Ok Nerida, were sailing out to see" Jake was happy to say this they were about to have some adventure.

@Ballerina @M2627

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She laughed happily then looked at the vodka. "Whats that?" She asked pointing to the cup curiously before she slid her chair over to her and looked at the cup before ordering a hole bottole of it. "Look i know your thinking im a whimp because im buzzed off two drinks but i can still drink alot more." She said to ger

[/QUOTE]
"Course you can. Though watch out that stuff is powerful. Your gonna be hammered." She laughs.

Libra259 said:
"Course you can. Though watch out that stuff is powerful. Your gonna be hammered." She laughs.
"So what." She said to her as the bottole arrived and she took a big drink straight frim the bottole before glaring at cinder childishly as if saying see i can take it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"So what." She said to her as the bottole arrived and she took a big drink straight frim the bottole before glaring at cinder childishly as if saying see i can take it

[/QUOTE]
She is gonna have a big ass hangover in the morning. She just laughs and takes another sip. "Nothing nothing." She puts her hands up in mock defense.

Eliza giggled and scurried up the ladder to the crow's nest. "Wow!! You should see the view up here!!!" She had never seen so much of the ocean before. The girl barely heard his warning, but gripped the rail in case. The ocean was so many shades of blue. It was wonderful. "Can we get going already?!?" Eliza called down from the crow's nest. She was so eager to set sail. Her first voyage!! Eliza never thought she'd ever do this.

Libra259 said:
She is gonna have a big ass hangover in the morning. She just laughs and takes another sip. "Nothing nothing." She puts her hands up in mock defense.
She stuck her tong out a little then smiled as she took another massive drink. She knew she was gonna be hung over as hell tommorow but she hopped she wont be hung over alone so that was a plus to getting shit faced

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She stuck her tong out a little then smiled as she took another massive drink. She knew she was gonna be hung over as hell tommorow but she hopped she wont be hung over alone so that was a plus to getting shit faced

[/QUOTE]
She laughs and finishes off her glass. To hell with it i havent done this in a while! She'd order a bottle and chuckle. Mimicking Isabella's motions she'd just drink right from the bottle.

Libra259 said:
She laughs and finishes off her glass. To hell with it i havent done this in a while! She'd order a bottle and chuckle. Mimicking Isabella's motions she'd just drink right from the bottle.
Isabella giggled when cinder coppied her motions then took another drink. "Maybe they should call you the copy cat instead." She said to her teasingly as she looked at her then laughed a little more

The ship was at sail. Jake loved the feeling of the wind in his face the smell of the ocean and this time he would not have to talk to himself. He looked behind him as the town got smaller and smaller, Then it donned "There was a teenage girl on his ship, Did she not have any parents did she not just leave her home without saying goodbye to anyone or packing anything, Odd" Jake was thinking of what to say, "Ummm Eliza, would your parents be ok with this, Not to make anything weird or anything, I just want to know that I'm not taking you away from your parents?"

@M2627 @Ballerina

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Isabella giggled when cinder coppied her motions then took another drink. "Maybe they should call you the copy cat instead." She said to her teasingly as she looked at her then laughed a little more

[/QUOTE]
She laughs once again, "they certainly could if they'd want!" She takes another long sip and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

Libra259 said:
She laughs once again, "they certainly could if they'd want!" She takes another long sip and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.
"Then thats what i shall call you from now on copy cat!" Isabella said back before laughing some more and taking another drink. It was fun to be around cinder and she didnt want this good time to stop because it was the first good time she'd had in years.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Then thats what i shall call you from now on copy cat!" Isabella said back before laughing some more and taking another drink. It was fun to be around cinder and she didnt want this good time to stop because it was the first good time she'd had in years.

[/QUOTE]
"Copy cat it is!" She chuckles and takes another sip of her drink. Having a female companion was rather fun and she liked the break from fighting and arguing with males.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back