• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Tortuga and i found a picture for her ship
View attachment 239289

Just make it pure black and add masts and sails and all that)

"Right. There should be more female captains like us. We are clearely better at commanding then those stupid men are." She said as she walker with her. "Know of any good taverns around?" She asked even thought she knew this girl had to know of at least one

[/QUOTE]
(Well just to let you know my Character is part of the Royal Navy and he is searching Tortuga as of now with a giant 1st rate ship blocking the port. As well as two Frigates in the ports and 4 brigs patrolling around Tortuga.) (Also do you mean something a little more like this for your ship:
KRWvyW5.jpg
)

Morbuskid said:
(Well just to let you know my Character is part of the Royal Navy and he is searching Tortuga as of now with a giant 1st rate ship blocking the port. As well as two Frigates in the ports and 4 brigs patrolling around Tortuga.) (Also do you mean something a little more like this for your ship:
KRWvyW5.jpg
)
(Damn thats alot.)

Libra259 said:
"Thats not even a question! I know of several but the best is riiiggghhhttt here." She says while walking into a tavern.
(Cool.)
She smiled and followed her in. "Sweet first round is on me." She said as she grabed cinders wrist and headed for a table in the back while holding cinders wrist tightly so she didnt lose her in the crowd of people that were there. "Hey you by chance know of any one that could point me to the man im looking for?" Isabella asked as they moved through the crowds

Morbuskid said:
KRWvyW5.jpg
)
(well black day is a gallion with fifty guns on each side, five chase guns and four running guns along with the ship being made out of the hardest wood know at that time and the ship i chose is a gallion just you know missing some peaces in the pic xD she and her crew are pirate hunter's so she is usually employed by the royal navy)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She smiled and followed her in. "Sweet first round is on me." She said as she grabed cinders wrist and headed for a table in the back while holding cinders wrist tightly so she didnt lose her in the crowd of people that were there. "Hey you by chance know of any one that could point me to the man im looking for?" Isabella asked as they moved through the crowds
(well black day is a gallion with fifty guns on each side, five chase guns and four running guns along with the ship being made out of the hardest wood know at that time and the ship i chose is a gallion just you know missing some peaces in the pic xD she and her crew are pirate hunter's so she is usually employed by the royal navy)

[/QUOTE]
"Describe him, ive probably ran into him at some point. Being at sea constantly has its perks, you probably know that though." She chuckles.

LucianGrey7971 said:
( Alright, where is anyone I can RP with. Emile is dodging the marines and now I'm lost)
(Well if you are in Tortuga you are fuked my friend because there is no escape by ship or seacraft, and we are knocking out every hidding place.)

Libra259 said:
"Describe him, ive probably ran into him at some point. Being at sea constantly has its perks, you probably know that though." She chuckles.
"Of course i know that. Hes about six feet tall. Ugly fella with an empty eye socet and bald head." She said as she sat down and ordered two drinks

Libra259 said:
(Ouch that sucks. Well we're royally screwed xD )
(Well our characteres arent exactly screwed because cinder is with isabella and she kinda works with the navy from time to time)

(I honestly have no idea where he is. One minute there's zombies and whatnot...next Tortuga is being raided...actually...)

Emile woke up on the shores of Tortuga, he had...commandeered a vessel from a merchant...and had immediately sunk it on purpose...while he was still on the boat. Emile sat up and looked around. "Well...I'm on land...good."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Of course i know that. Hes about six feet tall. Ugly fella with an empty eye socet and bald head." She said as she sat down and ordered two drinks

[/QUOTE]
"Seen that bastard before he shot at me. I dont know where he is now though that was like a week ago."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving](Well our characteres arent exactly screwed because cinder is with isabella and she kinda works with the navy from time to time)

[/QUOTE]
(Lol thats work as long as no ok recognizes her xD its not easy being a wanted pirate lol)

Libra259 said:
"Seen that bastard before he shot at me. I dont know where he is now though that was like a week ago."
"He is here i know because i saw the eels ship." She said back as a woman brought them there drinks. "Maybe we could have a little boarding tonight?" She sugested to cinder with a smirk liking the idea. "Seeing as how hes crossed both of us why nit take everything of his as repayment." She said to her

Marines had split into groups of 100's and a few spotted what appeared to be a vessel which had been beached. They had got closer and 40 of them climbed up the ship to look at it which there seemed to be a drousy and possibly drunk man on it. One of the marines approached him and picked him up, "By god if being an idiot was a crime i'd shoot you." he said. Still this was damaged to a public property he supposed so he forced the drousy man off the ship and onto the beach. They took him to the center where he would be questioned by David. Soon David met with the Marines after the search and approached Emile, he got the story and looked at him. "Well well, looks like you caught the same man who was peeving at my ship, so lad why were you on the beach in a ship, by the reports it was damaged." @LucianGrey7971

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"He is here i know because i saw the eels ship." She said back as a woman brought them there drinks. "Maybe we could have a little boarding tonight?" She sugested to cinder with a smirk liking the idea. "Seeing as how hes crossed both of us why nit take everything of his as repayment." She said to her

[/QUOTE]
"Aye that sounds quite fitting."

Libra259 said:
"Aye that sounds quite fitting."
"Aye!" Isabella cheered back before she took a big drink of her rum then looked to cinder. "You just gonna let that rum sit there after i bought it for you?" She asked teasingly before taking another drink of her own

Emile let them take him, hell if they thought he was drunk, he'd be out of this situation before they knew what happened. He looked at David and said "Would you be surprised if I told you the man who steers the ship was a pirate and I killed him~ Unfortunately that left me with one option....crashing. I do believe I did that quite spectacularly~" Emile staggered towards David and got unnecessarily close to him "Between you and me...I think this be a pirate island~"

@Morbuskid

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]"Aye!" Isabella cheered back before she took a big drink of her rum then looked to cinder. "You just gonna let that rum sit there after i bought it for you?" She asked teasingly before taking another drink of her own

[/QUOTE]
She'd laughs, "aw hell no!" She said and takes a big sip of it. It was true that Kinberly was quite young to drink though she really didnt give a damn. She held alcohol pretty well and rarely got drunk.

David knew this game, they must have thought he was drunk but he could smell the man's breath and it didn't smell like fresh alcohol. "I know your play lad, you make us think your drunk, but your story doesn't check out because there was no blood on the ship, and if you were drunk while there pirates aboard you'd be dead. Plus there weren't any cannons on the ship and it was damaged by an attempted scuttle. So you want to come clean or do i have to keelhaul you some?" he said. And for this boys sake he had better heard the legends of David and HMS Honor or he'd think David was bluffing.

Libra259 said:
She'd laughs, "aw hell no!" She said and takes a big sip of it. It was true that Kinberly was quite young to drink though she really didnt give a damn. She held alcohol pretty well and rarely got drunk.
She cheered then took another drink as she took her hat off and set it on the tabel. "So cinder. What do you do?" She asked her curiously as she relaxed in her chair and looked to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]She cheered then took another drink as she took her hat off and set it on the tabel. "So cinder. What do you do?" She asked her curiously as she relaxed in her chair and looked to her

[/QUOTE]
"I do a lot of trading."

"True, I like to keep my wits about me. Well if you MUST know, there were pirates involved and I did fight them...just not on that boat...and I didn't realize it was that damaged until I was halfway here...your little blockade didn't help matters either...who shoots at a sinking ship?" Emile stepped away from David and shifts to an arrogant stance, observing his fingernails "Have you ANY idea how hard it is not to be blasted to pieces on an already damaged ship? Honestly, I only had a damaged rudder and a pierced hull when I got here~"

@Morbuskid

Morbuskid said:
David knew this game, they must have thought he was drunk but he could smell the man's breath and it didn't smell like fresh alcohol. "I know your play lad, you make us think your drunk, but your story doesn't check out because there was no blood on the ship, and if you were drunk while there pirates aboard you'd be dead. Plus there weren't any cannons on the ship and it was damaged by an attempted scuttle. So you want to come clean or do i have to keelhaul you some?" he said. And for this boys sake he had better heard the legends of David and HMS Honor or he'd think David was bluffing.
Black day slowly headed for the blockade on tortuga. "Theres a blockade sir!!" A man in the crows nest called to isabellas first mach which stared at the blockade coldly. "The royal navy better not give us troube or i wont hesitate to sink there puny blockage. Load the guns and moratars be prepared to obliterate that blockade!" The first mate called as he prepared to be boarded per usual blockade actions so that he may be spoken with by whoever was commanding the blockade in place of there commanding officer.

Libra259 said:
"I do a lot of trading."
"The simple life of trading eh. No...... More exotic work?" She asked her with a smirk hinting at piracy but just teasing cinder because she didnt think this attractive woman was a pirate

[QUOTE="Daniel reaving]Black day slowly headed for the blockade on tortuga. "Theres a blockade sir!!" A man in the crows nest called to isabellas first mach which stared at the blockade coldly. "The royal navy better not give us troube or i wont hesitate to sink there puny blockage. Load the guns and moratars be prepared to obliterate that blockade!" The first mate called as he prepared to be boaded her usual blockade actions so that he may be spoken with by whoever was commanding the blockade in place of there commanding officer.
"The simple life of trading eh. No...... More exotic work?" She asked her with a smirk hinting at piracy but just teasing cinder because she didnt think this attractive woman was a pirate

[/QUOTE]
"You could say that." A smile smirk dances on her face. "I wouldnt say full piracy if that makes sense." (Gtg my phones gonna die)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back