• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pirates at Sea! (Always accepting!)

Emile stood sat on top of a crow's nest on a boat...that was sinking. He stood up as it neared the docks and stepped out of the nest onto the dock. Emile looked back at the now completely submerged ship. "...Well, it wasn't like I planned on keeping that boat..."

Lendyn "Charlotte" Buckingham

• Pirate • Along the beach • Finn, Iris •

Charlotte gave the man another strange look as he randomly quoted. His fingers adjusted a little bit, just ever-so-slightly that she could distinguish it. If she hadn't been staring directly at the spot, she would not have noticed this slight indication that he was going to shoot.

She tensed in preparation to move or shoot, but something moving in her peripherals caused her to hesitate for a moment.

It wasn't long, but it was enough.

She attempted to dodge the arrow, but didn't move as fast as she anticipated. It was enough so that it wasn't fatal when the arrow pierced her, but not enough to clear the field of the projectiles entirely.

She cried out as the arrow struck her, hitting her square in her left shoulder. Shooting out her right arm, she shot one ball blindly at the man. She couldn't tell if she had hit anything.

She holstered her flintlock, drawing her sword with her right hand. She refused to move her left arm, the pain in it telling her not to.

"Allez au diable, you crude tyrant!" she hissed, her shoulder stinging. She didn't dare pull out the arrow.

"Why are you doing zhis?! I have done nothing to you. I have nothing to offer you, what is the reason for your interest in me?!" she inquired, breathing heavy. She bit her lip hard, trying to regain her composure even in a situation like this. She wouldn't be in top condition if she lost her head and exploded.

{{ @HeroPilot @Wolfiy

Last edited by a moderator:
He slightly shook, putting on an innocent poor child's act. "I-I'm so sorry..it's for my mother! She's deathly ill and...and we have no money! I-I have to steal, you see! I'm so sorry!" He even forced himself to almost cry, the act rather believable.

The bullet goes through my lung and I fall down. I cough. "I wanted someone to join me I my quest." I cough up blood and groan. I utter a final groan and die. "Blech"

"But why does your mother need soap and pillows?" Jake cocked his heads in confusion. Jake was starting to loose his blood lust He let the kid go "Sorry, but it's not my decision what to do with you, its there's, He pointed to the other crew, Jake started to think "Wait your like 13 is it, Why do you have a bow?"

@GamKat98 @TheSourPunchLime

Que .... Que she thought. She just walked two people she never knew shoot other and could be dying. She knew she had to react fast and she sprinted over to check on them. As she ran she shouted out " Put the gun down I'm here to help" . She didn't know she had anything on to help but she knew she had to survey the scene. @kokirigaming

"S-She needs to keep her head up, and we can't clean the blood out of towels without soap...I'm so sorry...and the bow is for my own protection! It's very dangerous out here...m-my father made it before he passed on..." He sniffles a bit, still holding Normandy.

Jake was starting to feel bad now, but he still did not trust this kid, but just in case, he threw the kid a small sack of gold "There, just don't go stealing stuff again ok" That gold was just a little bit of his fortune The rest was on an island. Jake looked around seeing if there was a store that could replace his hammock "Looks like I will have to make it myself" He walks over to the edge of the dock he looked at the mermaid "Hey I never got your name what is it?"

@Ballerina @GamKat98

He smiled "Thank you sir...!" As soon as he looked away he summoned a few zombies and attack Jake, before then jumping into the water, climbing onto a Navy ship.

GamKat98 said:
He smiled "Thank you sir...!" As soon as he looked away he summoned a few zombies and attack Jake, before then jumping into the water, climbing onto a Navy ship.
The mermaid growled, a huge wave rised above the two. " May I?"

"And you may Let me fight these zombies can you see if you can get him off that ship I want my gold back" He smiled and turned back to the zombies, He grabbed his sword and starts slashing away, They were tuff and they took so many hits "Just die already" He shouted, It was after five minutes was when he decided to shoot all of them with his Flintlocks, Now he needed to reload them just in case if the boy decides to pull some funny moves.

@Ballerina @GamKat98

He hopped on the deck and did his thing, summoning some flame wraiths near Jake, but only 2, so they won't burn down the deck,

"!!!" He freaked out and got to the surface, using Normandy as a sort of raft. Now whatever ammunition he had on him was wet, and he tried to get onto the ship again.

GamKat98 said:
"!!!" He freaked out and got to the surface, using Normandy as a sort of raft. Now whatever ammunition he had on him was wet, and he tried to get onto the ship again.
She giggled, another wave came over the man, tipping him off his raft. She swam under and grabbed his ankles.

He screamed, grabbing onto Normandy trying to kick her off, as he obviously couldn't swim...

GamKat98 said:
He screamed, grabbing onto Normandy trying to kick her off, as he obviously couldn't swim...
She giggles, wrapping her arms around the boy and going back to surface. "What do you want to do with him?" She asks.

@Mr jake

He was terrified by this point, still holding the skeleton under his arm. "I-I'm just a boy!" That was the only excuse he could come up with.

"Don't use that excuse again" Jake said "we need to teach you a lesson" Jake thought "How about we tie your feet to a tree while your hanging up side down does that sound good?"

@Ballerina @GamKat98

GamKat98 said:
"...seriously? Dude, I torture much better than that." He sighed, glaring.
"We're not that cruel... Unless you really want to be treated like that." Her arms grasped firmly onto the boy. "Make one wrong move and you will be finished...." She muttered into his ear.

He slightly gulped "U-Uhm...!" He secretly summoned a large Kraken to distract them.

GamKat98 said:
He slightly gulped "U-Uhm...!" He secretly summoned a large Kraken to distract them.
"Krakens don't scare me...." She whispered to him with grin, still grasping hold of him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back