• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona: new beginnings

KamenSniper223

BLACKJACK!
A mysterious woman visits you in your dreams, she is very hard to make out as your vision is blurry. But the woman seems to speak to you and ask something about if you are ready. What does that mean? She then starts talking about the power of Persona that will find you when you are ready. What?

The woman hands you a card (Your arcana) and bids you farewell for now. She looks solemnly at you as she disappears. You are confused by her and her actions, wondering what was that about. You eventually go back to dreaming.

“Are they truly ready I wonder,” The woman muttered to herself, “to handle shadows, time will tell I guess.” She returned to the velvet room and faced her master Igor, who looked especially interested to see if the chosen would awaken. It was amusing to him to see new persona users.

—-----------------------------------------

Hello everyone, welcome to Persona; New Beginnings. This roleplay is about a group of persona users who fight shadows to save humanity. Now, this will be a player focused rp, since I will not be a part of the cast and will play minor important roles like the velvet room attendant and Igor. I will however gm for shadow fights if needed and will be there to approve ideas. Now, just because it is player focused does not mean that you can do anything you want. You still have to follow the rules of my rp.

1. No godmodding, I am not having players complain about that in my rp.
  2. Must always ask me about ideas and if you can do them.
  3. The Velvet Room Attendant can and will disable your Persona if your persona is too overpowered.
  4. I will make a CS form tomorrow if this gets interest.
  5. Respect me and my players. .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back