• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Persona 5; Fall into Darkness OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
So the plan for this rp is to open with a mental shutdown of a critic of Akira. Then I will have Ryuji in Shunjin, investigating the first palace of Lust person. He will be a student council pervert who gets away with stuff.

o7 o/ o7 o/ o7 o/ *currently working on CS*

Yo, Ryuji would be friends with Katsuyori

Depending on if we reach the amount of players I want I might be Makoto or Ann as a second cherrie.

you know, when I was writing the background story I immediately thought "I wonder how these two would get along" LMAO

Lookin good so far. I do like the fact that Hibana is somewhat connected to Akira because of her mother. Will make it interesting when he starts acting suspicious and trying to get his Meta assassin to spy on the Thieves. The later palace rulers will allude to the meta assassin in their palace. Probably the third palace when the Thieves already changed 2 criminals.

Also, if no one does it, I was going to have Ryuji get the thieves weapons.

Yeah,this was a recycled plot idea that I ended up not using for another RP. Fang-hua might end up becoming another target,or just change her ways when Akira is defeated. Let's decide based on how things shake out.

Ohhhhhh.

I mean I am not against it but might make things harder in terms of getting everyone together.

How young?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back