• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

AssassinaMystica said:
(mine can join yeah,but i suppose someone has to take care of the camp now... even though she doesn’t know what is happenning yet.) She inhaled the fresh air of home hich smelt particularly of fresh strawberries from the field. Her gold plated helmet covered most of her face except her stormy grey eyes and her other facial features. Heading her way to the big house she figured to notify Chiron or Mr.D that the artifact was infact retrieved and also that the quest was indeed a success. All she wanted to do now was to go and crash in her bunk and nothing more.
(so do you want to join this quest?)

Terry walked around camp some more to ponder about who this other half-blood is. Then suddenly he remembered his old girlfriend, who he does not speak about because now Chaos owns her. Chaos is what his blade is made from. His blade is called Chaos because if someone takes one's soul with it, they go to chaos not Tartartus or Underworld. They will divert to Chaos where they have endless torture and endless pain.

He has been there once, even the son of Death itself can't handle it for more than an hour.

Terry knew he was wasting his time sitting here waiting for nothing. He was bored and his Dad gave him an adventure, but he had a feeling he shouldn't go just yet.

OCC: @Ethan Hart for controlling my character to keep them up. :)

Bonita couldn't wait for the quest, as a daughter of Poseidon and she had no mortal parent alive, she stayed all year long. So she hasn't really been with regular mortals for years, and she was kind of use to using her powers whenever she wanted. She was really happy that she was going on the quest with four of her favorite people, Alana, Hallie, Annie and Ronan.
@MaddyRoleplayGirl @Ethan Hart @Greekgeek1213

Last edited by a moderator:
Hearing the car horn, he looked to Bonita. "Better go..." He quickly turned to Bon and kissed her cheek. "Wait, we still aren't technically dating. Hmm, Bonita, will you go out with me? You have to tell me before we leave the camp." Taking her hand, he lead her to the van.

@CelestialBunny

Terry decided it was time to go. First things first he thought I need to find out who the halfbloods are. He thought who would have beef with Sleep. It didn't matter, what mattered was getting Hypnos and bringing him to his dad. He jumped through the earth trying to find where his uncle was. It seemed like forever, and then he found him. But, when he saw who the half-blood was he froze.

Bonita blushed, "Ronan.." She said shyly, as he took her hand. With a cute smile on her face, she stood on her tip toes and she kissed him on his cheek, "I'd love to go out with you Ronan" she said as she held onto his hand and walked to the car. @Ethan Hart

Hunter had been tapping on the steering wheel for a while, before looking out the window and seeing Bonita and Ronan walking towards the hummer, and stuck his head out the window, "Hurry up you two! We need to be gone like yesterday!" He called out to the two.

@CelestialBunny, @Ethan Hart

She looked exactly like Ápeiros, who was his old girlfriend, but she was dead. He came out from the shadows, and he was not seen yet. He doubt it was her, he KNEW it was not her, but he could not resist and said, "Ápeiros?" The girl's head bobbed up to see who the speaker was and she said back, "Who are you, and how do you know my sister's name?" He sighed and said, "My name is Theritis, but you can call me Terry, and you are?" " My name is Ágiros, daughter of Geras, or Age." This blew his mind, why would Age, itself have another kid, unless...

"Who is your Godly parent?" Ágiros interrupted. "Oh, son of Thanatos, at your ser-" "AAAAAHHHHHH, IT IS ALL YOUR FAULT MY SISTER IS DEAD, DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!!!

Bonita saw Hunter stick his head out of the window, and call out to them, "Hurry up you two! We need to be gone like yesterday!". Bonita smiled, "Coming!" As she and Ronan entered the car, with all their supplies, "So we ready to leave?" She asked innocently, her eyes gleamed with joy. @kenryuko

Sorry I had to control your character to keep up
@Ethan Hart

(Fudge! Where are we, I was gone for a while)

Astra dashed after the car, determined to follow Ronan wherever he was going. Even if that meant stowing away under Hunter's seat. But waiting there gets annoying. So she crawled out and sat on his lap instead.

((Well...quest is beginning, so seven campers are leaving. Oh, and @CelestialBunny it's all good))

"Oh, come on, time is never a problem for me!" He shouted over to the front seat. "Anyway, do we have everything? I don't have my cat...Oh well..." Ronan kissed Bonita on the cheek and sat next to her.

With a small meow, Astra hopped over onto Ronan and swatted at his face in annoyance. Probably thinking 'Did you really believe I wouldn't find a way to get in here?'

Ágiros had a deafening scream. Terry could not here anything at all after that, it was so loud that it even woke up Hypnos. When he saw Hypnos stirring he remembered what he came here for and ran to Hypnos, grabbed him and before he jumped, he yelled, "I'm sorry!" and then Ágiros was left alone in the dark, gloomy room.

Hunter rolled up the window and drove away from the camp, before trying to find a station to listen to some music on before stopping on a talk show, "Now get this giant dogs have been sighted in York!" Said one host ,"sheesh what do they feed the Chihuahuas up there?" "I don't know Jeff but I sure don't want some!" Hunter hit the steering wheel "Tartus take it! The mist is losing power!" He said before hearing a meow and looked in the rear view mirror to see Astra swatting Ronan.

Bonita's eyes widened in fear, "You have a cat?!" She said her voice obviously hinting fear, and when a cat jumped out of his bags and onto his lap. Bonita fell onto the car floor, "I'm allergic to felines!" She said, before sneezing adorably. @Ethan Hart @Echo Dreamsong

OCC: So much drama now, for Ronan, Bonita, and Astra

[media]
[/media]

Hunter nodded to Alana and floored it, "You three settle down or ill eject all of you" he said to the to last members that entered his car "And Astra, try nit to shed to much"

Astra meowed in distress, running around in circles on Ronan's lap. Mostly because of giant dogs. Dogs are terrifying. Astra was still pretty ticked about Ronan not letting her in his cabin (He didn't know she was there). And then he got a girlfriend. Astra didn't care if she shed, so she swatted at Hunter in annoyance and huffed at Bonita. She was not fond of the girl allergic to her.

((Oh god xD ))

Seeing Astra, Ronan grew a smile. "Astra!" He tried to pick her up and kiss her, but she began to swat at him. "Astra...I love you for getting on here!" He said, beaming. Then, Bonita began to sneeze due to allergies. "Crap. Yeah, I have a cat...I'm sorry Bon." Once she sneeze, Ronan made the typical 'aww' sound. "So cute..." Looking back at Astra, he smirked. "Do you want a kiss Astra?"

@CelestialBunny @Echo Dreamsong

Users who are viewing this thread

Back