• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

LittleShenanigans said:
f58f56c4e0a6bcf16f5b8ef42abc32aaa5418f5e.png

88e19f10107c5f382bce0e04af24b1c709019d48.png

What even is that shit

No. Stop.

Hey @SirDerpingtonIV how did you do the Spoiler that said "Game of Thrones spoilers"? I wanna use the coding for a sheet, but can't figure out how to make it say anything other than just "Spoiler"

KaiaWolf said:
Hey @SirDerpingtonIV how did you do the Spoiler that said "Game of Thrones spoilers"? I wanna use the coding for a sheet, but can't figure out how to make it say anything other than just "Spoiler"
Reply to my post with the spoilers in it. Copy and paste the code involved, but switch game of thrones spiders to whatever, make sure you add the second part

Oh man. Y'all should be at least slightly nervous, because my twin villains are getting a wee bit scary. I'm having way too much fun with them.

And @SirDerpingtonIV Ah, thanks! I forgot I could do that… *Obligatory sweat drop*

ModernRanger said:
If I'm beating you guys too badly send me a private message and I'll go easier on you guys.
Yeah I'm kidding

Go for your life.

But would you mind making a header so people don't get confused between your characters please?

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]I love how Alex approached Luke, Mara and the others and he was ignored haha
(> :D )

[/QUOTE]
Sorry D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back