• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

I meant the idea of it, a triangle where 1 side does not have a chance while the other does

basically

Jethro - Callie (Romance)

Callie - Alex (Siblings)

Alex - Jethro (Friends) lol

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]I meant the idea of it, a triangle where 1 side does not have a chance while the other does
basically

Callie - Alex (Siblings)

[/QUOTE]
Well that's... Eye opening.

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]I meant the idea of it, a triangle where 1 side does not have a chance while the other does
basically

Callie - Alex (Siblings)

[/QUOTE]
Aww I feel sorry for Alex :( you do know Callie is going to find him a boyfriend when he gets back right? It will be her mission hahah

[QUOTE="The Dragon Rider]*Gasp*
Unless Alex does not make it back :P

I have a plan if he does not ;)

[/QUOTE]
Don't do that to me lol Callie will be so upset :(

Hey @ShurikenPhoenix , I'm working on my baddie, but suddenly had a thought. It would work really well if I could make two characters. Sisters (Twins maybe?), to be exact. I'd play them as basically one character, and plan on killing one of them off in the future anyway. Would that be alright? I'd even put them both in the same character sheet so they don't need to get listed as two characters.

If not though, that's totally fine! I'm just a tad torn between two personalities, and having both would be perfect.

KaiaWolf said:
Hey @ShurikenPhoenix , I'm working on my baddie, but suddenly had a thought. It would work really well if I could make two characters. Sisters (Twins maybe?), to be exact. I'd play them as basically one character, and plan on killing one of them off in the future anyway. Would that be alright? I'd even put them both in the same character sheet so they don't need to get listed as two characters.
If not though, that's totally fine! I'm just a tad torn between two personalities, and having both would be perfect.
As long as @LittleShenanigans is okay with it too, then I am :)

basically

Callie - Alex (Siblings)

[/QUOTE]
This is like poor Cassie! Speaking of her, I'm feeling very evil right now and had an idea. I was thinking she could die/almost die, a very dramatic, maybe gruesome death. Idk, just thinking...

LittleShenanigans said:
Sure I don't see why not
Please accept this silly corgi picture as thanks~

5.-Smile-Mars-400x266.jpg

PsychoDrummerA said:
This is like poor Cassie! Speaking of her, I'm feeling very evil right now and had an idea. I was thinking she could die/almost die, a very dramatic, maybe gruesome death. Idk, just thinking...
NOOOO! :( At one point I was gonna kill Callie too though so yeah

No, I just don't want Cassie to have a different fate. At least this one I can somewhat control. (Being single forever would suck.)

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Athena would totally disagree with that last part ha
True!

The Dragon Rider] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18535-psychodrummera/ said:
@PsychoDrummerA[/URL]
Amen to that, what if Oranos played on that, their feeling of being alone?

Manipulated them some how during the quest?
And oh my gosh! That's so perfectly evil I'm gonna cry! (Cassie might too. Either that or punch freakin Ouranos in his ugly face.)

Sounds good to me, what better way than to have some of the volunteers mentally broken down and turned against the others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back