• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Hayley's not a stickler, she'll gladly join in with his fun. Dionysus kids are her favourite xD

giphy.gif

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Mara doesn't like being hit on.

you-are-a-thief-of-joy_616.gif

I feel like I missed a lot ahaha- last time I left, Luke Callie & Cassie were at the doors of Olympus about to ask the gods for help and everyone else was at camp defending it & getting supplies I think

Semblance said:
I feel like I missed a lot ahaha- last time I left, Luke Callie & Cassie were at the doors of Olympus about to ask the gods for help and everyone else was at camp defending it & getting supplies I think
Callie only came back cause I was bored lol they will go back to Olympus I paused that plot

Semblance said:
*Shrugs*

Semblance said:
I'm totally with you.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Callie only came back cause I was bored lol they will go back to Olympus I paused that plot
Yayy!!! xD

ShurikenPhoenix said:
ohhhh ok sounds good- Im only gonna be on for like half an hour tho, can we resume that plot tomorrow afternoon? I'll be on a 4 hr bus ride lol...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Yeah it's cool.
xD I love how everyone wants to meet Nero so they can have a excuse to hate him.

[/QUOTE]
also who's Nero? and amorite ?

Semblance said:
ohhhh ok sounds good- Im only gonna be on for like half an hour tho, can we resume that plot tomorrow afternoon? I'll be on a 4 hr bus ride lol...

also who's Nero?
Sure...and omg Nero is hitting on Mara. He's a Dionysus kid

Semblance said:

also who's Nero? and amorite ?
NERO WISHES TO SINK LUKARA.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Sure...and omg Nero is hitting on Mara. He's a Dionysus kid
omg Luke is gonna be that kid up when he gets back from Olympus. >:(

just kidding...maybe

Semblance said:
omg Luke is gonna be that kid up when he gets back from Olympus. >:(
just kidding...maybe
Lol, you can try xD .

Sorry guys for the sudden AFK I was shocked that a video i made got two years ago got 88,000 views....

Hehe. I may or may not have just made an excuse to go talk to Nero so I can join the Band Wagon of Hate...

PsychoDrummerA said:
Hehe. I may or may not have just made an excuse to go talk to Nero so I can join the Band Wagon of Hate...
Hehe.

PsychoDrummerA said:
Hehe.

I was thinking about maybe making a son of Poseidon (who may or may not end up being super hot). Should I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back