• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

PsychoDrummerA said:
So, I was gone for a little while, and I'm totally confused. What happened at Olympus and how did Callie get back to camp?
*Shrugs* Olympus story line was paused I guess

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
xD If you can't see my plan, you good sir are the scrub.

[/QUOTE]
I am a scrub then. I don't see what ruining Lukara would gain him.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I am a scrub then. I don't see what ruining Lukara would gain him.

giphy.gif

Let's not put Nero on team two. We already have enough enemies in that group lol

besides, Callie would kill him if he was on her team.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Let's not put Nero on team two. We already have enough enemies in that group lol

besides, Callie would kill him if he was on her team.
Mara would help her. I already know how they could pull it off.... Hehehehhehe. His weakness is girls after all. *Cackling*

Weren't there some changes to team two? I don't come on the ooc discussion much... (Well, I do now.)

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Hey! He has a tragic backstory and a brilliant mind! It's super sad loosing the love of your life to suicide.

[/QUOTE]
His past does not excuse his douchiness.

I gather that Mara pretty much just likes anyone who is unashamedly themselves even if she doesn't necessarily engage them in conversation or anything. Also people who are genuine.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I gather that Mara pretty much just likes anyone who is unashamedly themselves even if she doesn't necessarily engage them in conversation or anything. Also people who are genuine.
Yeah, that's it. People who take advantage of others are those she hates aswell.

ShurikenPhoenix said:
Meh, boring. I like people with secrets, and those who are manipulative.... Obviously, I do.

Besides neither of you guys can take me. Don't doubt my power!!

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Meh, boring. I like people with secrets, and those who are manipulative.... Obviously, I do.

[/QUOTE]
I have a Hades girl and her twin brother you'd love if you love the manipulative and secretive type characters xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Meh, boring. I like people with secrets, and those who are manipulative.... Obviously, I do.

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah? Hehehehehe

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I have a Hades girl and her twin brother you'd love if you love the manipulative and secretive type characters xD
I have a question. I can't remember what is up with Hades and Hecate. I know Hades taught her, but was there something else.

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Oh yeah? Hehehehehe
Yeah. You haven't seen me angry.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I have a question. I can't remember what is up with Hades and Hecate. I know Hades taught her, but was there something else.

[/QUOTE]
Because he kidnapped Persephone

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I have a question. I can't remember what is up with Hades and Hecate. I know Hades taught her, but was there something else.

[/QUOTE]
You haven't seen Mara angry.

[/QUOTE]
Also Hades and Hecate are on great terms now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back