• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Percy Jackson RP

ahahahah btw I edited my post so that Luke defends Cassie and retorts back at Isara

Semblance said:
ahahahah btw I edited my post so that Luke defends Cassie and retorts back at Isara
:) Why thank you! And I might not be on for the rest of the night, so bye. (Although, I might edit my post before I go xD )

SirDerpingtonIV said:
Wow... ;-;
LOL wait I thought it was pretty good- he told her he liked her but it was just filled with uncertainty and how he needs to sort out his feelings but he's also being a stupid boy

you should feel special that Mara managed to cause Luke to jumble his words like that :)

Semblance said:
LOL wait I thought it was pretty good- he told her he liked her but it was just filled with uncertainty and how he needs to sort out his feelings but he's also being a stupid boy

you should feel special that Mara managed to cause Luke to jumble his words like that :)
I'm just a little confused. Isn't he a son of Aphrodite? How did Mara even make him that fucking nervous? And I think I'll just have Mara hug him before he can step into the tazi

SirDerpingtonIV said:
I'm just a little confused. Isn't he a son of Aphrodite? How did Mara even make him that fucking nervous? And I think I'll just have Mara hug him before he can step into the tazi
BC HE LIKES HER THAT MUCH

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18996-semblance/ said:
@Semblance[/URL] I have no way to respond to that.do I will wait
ahaha yea just wait for the others to reply then, I didn't rly know what to say either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back