PbP Site?

I don't think anyone is quite ready to RUN a game on it. There's people interested in playing, but less so in running. Someone needs to start something...

I would like to play, should anyone decide to run a game. I am the ST all the time, for once I would like to play a dang game.

Jukashi said:
For my next trick... a Hippo Lunar!
Oh, good God x.x I can only imagine.
YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!!!!
I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE THAT!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

hippopic.gif

Actually, they lie side-by-side. They're mascots for a mattress company, whose selling point is that their mattresses won't suffer huge craters that make everything fall towards the heaviest occupant like some black hole.

Play by Post

Is it too late for me to jump on this bandwagon? Given the nature of the life I lead, play by post is the only way I get my Exalted fix, and sadly too many games on RPOL are quick to die out.

Whats the link to this pbp site anyways?

Perhaps the sight of my Deadly Flamingoman Transformation will change your mind!

Or, if not, I could have a go with another Dragon King... though they would not be able to match up against Jyfriss' majesty, of course. Perhaps a Tricerok, to try them out. Or maybe one of my other manifold creations! The possibilites are endless.

In fact, I could try stat up one of my Keychain characters and play them, to get a better feel for them. I haven't played an Abyssal before...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back