PbP Site?

Flagg

The Most Electrifying Man in Sports Entertainment
Does anyone have any interest in having a PbP forum site hosted here?

And by "interest in having", I mean, "willingness to run it if I put it up".

Play-by-Post

It's kind of like chess-by-mail, but slightly less tedious ;)

I like it because it gives you time to really think through an action or situation and the stunts tend to be awesome because of it. Also, no matter what time of day it is a player can respond.

DeepFlowingRiver said:
I would be extremely interested flagg
Interesting in being the admin for the site? If so I'll set it up.

I'd be down for a PbP game.  But sorry Flagg... I don't have the time or ability to manage the site.

DFR already took up the mantle. We're working on it now.

So I have started to get it all set up and have themed it in the IO way of things...

The different games are under the "Immaculate Tapestry" heading to give it a theme of epic storytelling.

What do you all think of that?

Should it be themed different?

I also thought about doing the Sids...I just want to have one theme as to not be too much like the ECR.

What type of tools are you thinking of making available for the pbp forum?  (Dice rollers, character sheets etc)  Is anything planned for the future?

The reason why I am asking is that I was looking around for a pbp site that had some support tools / functionality for Exalted in particular.  I've looked at Myth-Weaver and RPOL so far, which have some tools but nothing that was really calling me.

I was thinking on starting a pbp game that began just prior to Exaltation.  I've always found that to be one of the most exciting storytelling moments in any Solar's life.

Solars, Solars Solars...why is it always Solars? Meh. They aren't the only ones who exalt you know...and I think it's just as significant if you turn other colors than gold... *coughs*

Anywho...'tis a nifty idea. PbP can be fun. Interested in hearing more about what it'll be capable of myself.

Dracogryff said:
Solars, Solars Solars...why is it always Solars? Meh. They aren't the only ones who exalt you know...and I think it's just as significant if you turn other colors than gold... *coughs*
Anywho...'tis a nifty idea. PbP can be fun. Interested in hearing more about what it'll be capable of myself.
SUCH HERESY IS NOT TOLERATED HERE

But I get what you mean :P

*chuckles* Sorry, couldn't resist channeling Brady Bunch for that. And what kind of heresy is tolerated, then? *razzberries* :P

Lunars FTW! :D

Dracogryff said:
So does that mean that if there were a Lunar pbp you'd be interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back