• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Pass, Set, and Spike OOC

now.,.,,.
i got access to a device that isn't mobile (I might or might not have gotten my laptop grounded....)
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????
BETTER LONGER CONNOR POSTS BABBBYYYY
WE'RE GOING ALL IN WITH GRAMMARLY
WOOOOOOO

now.,.,,.
i got access to a device that isn't mobile (I might or might not have gotten my laptop grounded....)
AND YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????
BETTER LONGER CONNOR POSTS BABBBYYYY
WE'RE GOING ALL IN WITH GRAMMARLY
WOOOOOOO
GRAMMARLY FOR THE WIN

I need Grammarly. Do you see the amount of spelling mistakes in my replies?! My brain thinks one thing and my fingers type a completely other thing. Whyyyyy?! I should get it.

I need Grammarly. Do you see the amount of spelling mistakes in my replies?! My brain thinks one thing and my fingers type a completely other thing. Whyyyyy?! I should get it.
DO IT
ur about to see an instant change with new con post
NO SPELLING MISTAKES

its a chrome extension but its also for opera gx wich is what i use??? u should maybe see if its on ur browser idk what u use

I use explorer since I'm too lazy to install google. For some reason my laptop didn't come with it preinstalled, so I just deal with internet explorer. I don't really mind it. I'll check it out tomorrow since I'm heading to bed pretty soon.

connor is the only fuhai member so far that prefers cats over dogs istg
spongebob-spongebob-cry.gif

Lol. Mika's got a thing for cats if that helps. Though, she's Lakeside. Fuhai needs to get another pet lover, a cat one this time. I feel like all the Fuhai members are going to be emotionally broken, plus have support animals.

I
if all of fuhai ends up emotionally unstable and have a support animal I am going to
be very happy

morningggg
i uh
alright since im in school break (haha yea i got online school woops) ill begin fleshing out ideas for con post

and
onestepback onestepback FROM WHERE IN THE HELL IS KELLEN PULLING OUT THAT GODDAMNED KIBBLE????
CONNOR IS ON BENCH INFRONT OF LAKESIDE HIGHSCHOOL WITH CAT
AND UR MF JUST CASUALLY GRABS KIBBLE???? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!!!!!!!!!
MAYBE I READ WRONG OR SOMETHING BUT IVE BEEN REREADING IT ALL DAY AND I STILL CANT CATCH!!!!!!!!! WHERE KIBBLE??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Back