• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Paper Crane Café

Sunkissed said:
who's gonna reply to sunshine high now? i know it's my turn but i want more people posting D:
I can't post right now because I'm volunteering

(wow both of my characters are such assholes)

however if someone else wants to join my sheet is just optional, and they can take my place

(I reused this character because I didn't get to play him in your last roleplay, I did edit it to fit the criteria mostly.)

Ambivalence said:
(wow both of my characters are such assholes)
however if someone else wants to join my sheet is just optional, and they can take my place

(I reused this character because I didn't get to play him in your last roleplay, I did edit it to fit the criteria mostly.)
Why character? I'm nervous

Ambivalence said:
I'm so lonely T.T where have ya'll been?
*cough cough* *wheeze wheeze* I just returned from imagine world.

I almost died. It was filled with so much fluff I almost died. It was intense. Ugh I'm bored. I feel like making bets on characters xD That's how bored I am

Because I'm dying in feels, and really I don't know what else to do, I'm trying to see a future pairing of any of the characters. Resulting in me usually making bets with people and sometimes losing, but usually winning because I'm good at that type of stuff.

I see.

Also quick side note I'm writing this new plot line for fun.

And I am scaring the literal fuck out of myself with it.

(But I wanna make bets, anything to keep myself from getting overly paranoid)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not ready to be scared. Don't ruin my fluffy heart xD

i think people will be scared if they know we're betting on future couples xD

Pretty much. Well tbh I can see Dae-Gil and Meili ending up together, because let's face it, they're visual goals af

Users who are viewing this thread

Back