• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Paper Crane Café

Sunkissed said:
wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked 300 candy bars from tha corner store. im trained in street fitin’ & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil dickhead w/ a hot mum & fake bling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper rumble. tha rumble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. my homeboys be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket paddle & see if that gets u the fok out o’ newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a’ kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yer a stewpid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur in proper mess ya knobhead.
Nobody likes dropouts.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little paper towel? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the burger flipping, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the condiments inventory, and I have over 300 packets of ketchup swallowed whole. I am trained in chicken drilling and I'm the top deep fry cono sur in this hemisphere. You are nothing to me but just another 2nd breakfast. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on my beard, mark my fucking words you mayo splurt. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my 24/7 pizza delivery joint and your wallet is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a mustard stain. You're fucking delicious, kid. I cum anywhere, anytime, and I can season you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in chopsticks, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States heath and safety board and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass my face, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Sunkissed said:
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little paper towel? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the burger flipping, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the condiments inventory, and I have over 300 packets of ketchup swallowed whole. I am trained in chicken drilling and I'm the top deep fry cono sur in this hemisphere. You are nothing to me but just another 2nd breakfast. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on my beard, mark my fucking words you mayo splurt. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my 24/7 pizza delivery joint and your wallet is being traced right now so you better prepare for the bill. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call a mustard stain. You're fucking delicious, kid. I cum anywhere, anytime, and I can season you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in chopsticks, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States heath and safety board and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass my face, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
You can't beat Spongebob though

What the scooby-dooby-do did you just say about me, you little scooby snack? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in The Mystery Gang, and I've been involved in numerous secret investigations in America, and I have over 300 confirmed fake supernatural villains uncovered. I am trained in shit-pants warfare and I'm the top pussy in the entire US supernatural investigation committee. You are nothing to me but just another phony. I will uncover your fake supernatural disguise with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with trying to scare people around me? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ghosts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out your Halloween costume closet and gives me all your scooby snacks. Your tricks are mine, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stop you scaring people in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in solving mysteries, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ghost Busters' HQ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your entire horror-inducing gags. If only you could have known what unholy retribution of trying to scare people and trying to frighten me would bring you, maybe you would have not of dressed up as a ghost at all. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your malevolent goals and you will watch me in your pathetic ghost suit as you're taken away in a police van. Your pranks are over, kiddo.

Sunkissed said:
What the scooby-dooby-do did you just say about me, you little scooby snack? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in The Mystery Gang, and I've been involved in numerous secret investigations in America, and I have over 300 confirmed fake supernatural villains uncovered. I am trained in shit-pants warfare and I'm the top pussy in the entire US supernatural investigation committee. You are nothing to me but just another phony. I will uncover your fake supernatural disguise with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with trying to scare people around me? Think again. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of ghosts across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out your Halloween costume closet and gives me all your scooby snacks. Your tricks are mine, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can stop you scaring people in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in solving mysteries, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Ghost Busters' HQ and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your entire horror-inducing gags. If only you could have known what unholy retribution of trying to scare people and trying to frighten me would bring you, maybe you would have not of dressed up as a ghost at all. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over your malevolent goals and you will watch me in your pathetic ghost suit as you're taken away in a police van. Your pranks are over, kiddo.
You can't graduate from the Mystery Gang. It's a group of people, not a school.

What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.

Sunkissed said:
What the heck did you just flipping say about me, you big meanie? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Tiny Tots Program, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the girl's bathroom, and I have over 300 confirmed noogies. I am trained in Nerf warfare and I have the most gold stars in the entire kindergarten class. You are nothing to me but just another butthead. I will beat you the heck up with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my dang words. You think you can get away with saying that baloney to me on the glowy type-box? Think again, doodiehead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of teachers across the USA and your parents are being called to pick you up right now so you better prepare for the spanking, junior. The spanking that wipes out the dumb little thing you call your playtime. You're in big darn trouble, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can wedgie you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fartfights, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States PTA and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your dorky bottom off the face of the playground, you little poopypants. If only you could have known what serious punishments your little "smartypants" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your goshdarned tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you silly doofus. I will spray boogers all over you and you will cry about it. You're frickin grounded, buttmunch.
Peeping toms get arrested in the future

I woke up a half hour ago, so I'm going to perk up a little more, then get cracking on my CS.

FC: Han Sanghyuk aka Hyuk aka this cutie right here

tumblr_mzubyeHYUJ1rlk6xho1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back