Where shall PIU's City be?

• San Jose, California

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dallas, Texas

• Fictional City of Collaborative Choice

• Total voters
Okay... so Abby would most likely meet Silas at lunch, when all grades eat, and it's because she has a ghost whisper something to her about something being wrong with Silas. So she investigates and bugs the heck out of Silas and forces herself into his life as a friend basically.

Hmmm aint a bad plan, though is this before or after silas goes through the change of character?

I suppose it could work like, Silas begins to delve into demonology and stuff after his own escape from it and they end up converging on this same interest? And mebe friendship, since silas wouldve been a loner, leads to meeting Jason's char and eventual group meetings and PI work just from requests Abby gets, and then the three, once Silas graduates, determine to start up a PI unit together.

That sounds good. I can imagine how the three of them would work together, and its pretty hulurious haha

Lol if you give me a small sketch on how Leo and Bly become friends I can put some more ideas in it. (My brain is almost dead xD )

So maybe after a year of two of Leo working, it becomes apparent that he needs some help, but we don't know how to advertise for the special jobs that we have. So we take another job and that involves your character, and afterwards you ask to join, and lucky you we have a position?

Or something like that or so?

Sorry guys was LoLing it with my brothers.

The only issues i have with my character is that being so young. i think one of the characters needs to be her guardian. Not necessarily family, but legal caretaker. i don't see family letting her go, unless she is a relative of someone.

I think she would be relatively new to the team, and fer full capabilities and powers not realized yet. As i put in chat, i think the aliens she speaks to would be an overarching plot to save the world, through her. Simply because of something like humanity being their creation (since all parents hate to see children die before them) Or something along those lines.

Also i see The Ukranians mom seeing "angels" being perfect because my thoughts were that the aliens that talk to her appear to a person in something they find calming. If she was religious, her seeing angels would be the most relaxing way for them to converse.

I also figured she will be Home schooled GATE student. "Gifted and Talented Education". Any takers or anything i missed?

We will have to ask @Taqhart , but it was thrown around that maybe Leo could be her guardian since he is old enough. Plus, he could move into the PI building to give a stable place to live, or something.

But the rest sounds good :)

Ok so,

Leo, Silas and Abby are the founders of P.I.

Leo is Lauren's legal guardian, and he has moved Lauren to live in the P.I. Building. Lauren is also homeschooled.

Blythe was recruited when it became obvious the work was too much for just them.

Did I miss anything?

My character'd have nothing to do with all the high school things. I was thinking of him being a little distance with the group, as he's strictly business most of the time, except toward Silus and Abby. Since he's mentally unstable anyway, it might be that he'd try to stay away from the others.

Nice, so Nathan's relational role will be the distant leader that has authority over the group but rarely utilizes it, keeping distance from the other members as best he can.

Perhaps he determines organizational structure and uses Silas and Abby as intermediaries to the group. He'd be the powerhouse, and show up for the worst of ghostly occurancea

(Something to solidify this is liek only Silas and Abby have his cell phone number. Or they're the only ones he replies to lol)

Meanwhile, the newcomers. So we've got two 15 year olds, one 17 year old, and another 20 year old to fit in. At least the latter two could've met in high school.

Now, I think itd be best to connect these people to the founders somehow, like they were supernaturally inclined friends that the founders tried to recruit, but had no interest until something happened. Or it could also be that some mystery that was solved and resolved affected them positively and they gained an interest in the pi group? Or, perhaps (since Silas is currently a college student) people above the age of 18 could know Silas from being in one of his classes.

Though id like to hear everyone's thoughts too.

What do you want your role in the group to be? Beloved little sister, patient older brother, coddling father, the rookie, the expert, the errand-runner, the reliable one?

EDIT: also, if anyone has a better name than Paranormal investigators, let me know xD

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Ozzy was working a case alone once (since she's a psychic) but needed a little bit of help, so she called on the P.I.U. And now she works with them fulltime?

May be the other members were all victims, and the early P.I.U comes along, saved and then recruited them? That's an easy excuse of how all these totally different people met......

Seriously though, I don't want Blythe to have no history with you peeps but I can't come up with any ideas... hold on, let me go get my solution: coffee xD

That's a good idea, having a background with at least 1-2 peeps would satisfy me and then she can just make some background in the future with the others. For some reason I haven't been able to come up with any ideas lately :banghead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back