• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Over My Dead Body [Apocalypse]

Lonelytaco said:
Still waiting to be accepted, but I'd like to start planning my first post. How many days have passed?
4& you will be 100% accepted anyway tho, if not - Lulu gets mad she can blame me ))

Lonelytaco said:
I'll wait on her, but like I'm really anxious to start DX
Hey don't be, I'll help u out if u get stuck ) start at the motel, so far few ppl r gathered there, wayne is wearing someone's face, tori is an adorable little psychopath, demi was shot (by guess who)& others im not assed to mention.

You seem u have experience anyway so im interested in hearing u ;^

Last edited by a moderator:
Opium said:
Hey don't be, I'll help u out if u get stuck ) start at the motel, so far few ppl r gathered there, wayne is wearing someone's face, tori is an adorable little psychopath, demi was shot (by guess who)& others im not assed to mention.
You seem u have experience anyway so im interested in hearing u ;^
Well I didn't mean it in a bad way. I meant it as in "I can't wait to get started". Thank you though :)

JokerValentine said:
@Lonelytaco If it ain't Shakes.... it won't makes...
RIP Shakes
Nah, no shakes this go round. Btw, did anyone see how my character sheet disappeared and all that was left was coding and a picture of a child? I have to redo the whole thing :(

Lonelytaco said:
Nah, no shakes this go round. Btw, did anyone see how my character sheet disappeared and all that was left was coding and a picture of a child? I have to redo the whole thing :(
I did. I thought you were just gonna be a dog at first, but then I realized you had things missing above it.

[QUOTE="Shimakage Thunder]So who is all still at or around the motel, or it now unoccupied?

[/QUOTE]
Wayne's there

since i havent made a post in days, or done anything other than submit a character, i think ill go ahead and drop out of the RP.

Shimakage Thunder] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5173-kaiawolf/ said:
@KaiaWolf[/URL] , Kinda waiting on you
Oh god, I'm so sorry! I'm not sure what happened to my brain the last few days D:

I'll post tonight once I'm home

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back