Out of Tower Chat

Even if this is a bit of a spoiler...I was thinking of sending Helios's butler to keep an eye on Ran... I think I'll call him Moto Saka!

maxresdefault.jpg

c5d8703430a8469a10e3302c4b5e29ae.jpg

SleepyBuddha said:
Sounds good to me and let's say floor twenty as I'm not sure how far everyone is along.
As Bandit said, floor 20 is the best choice you have. You'll even find Ran there (FUG member).

On a different note, your character will be accepted once you update the CS with the changes we talked about :D

The One Eyed Bandit] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10693-rantos/ said:
@Rantos[/URL] So how do you think Ran would feel about adding a Goat-Tree to his harem?
[QUOTE="Azure Sky]Even if this is a bit of a spoiler...I was thinking of sending Helios's butler to keep an eye on Ran... I think I'll call him Moto Saka!
maxresdefault.jpg

c5d8703430a8469a10e3302c4b5e29ae.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I am, 101% ready, for both of these!

Oy Oy, Moto Saka will be heavily inspired from Sakamoto... Ran's harem may become his xD (Ran included). Just joking...He won't be part of your harem. He'll just sit there and fabulously stare into Ran's soul as he notes down whenever Cerberus makes a mistake or goes over the top.

That...if I actually decide to introduce the character.

SleepyBuddha said:
Alright thanks! Now to wait for a response from @Rantos and @QuirkyAngel
I like the idea of my goat tree part of a Ran's harem xD good luck when he figures it out though
So should your character and Ran already know each other or is this there first meeting?

@Rantos let's go with first meeting. I want to see his reaction to a tree goat xD

@Azure Sky may have Argeus descend the tower so as to interact with the main cast. In what capacity I'm not sure yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
SleepyBuddha said:
@Rantos let's go with first meeting. I want to see his reaction to a tree goat xD
@Azure Sky may have Argeus descend the tower so as to interact with the main cast. In what capacity I'm not sure yet.
I am not sure if someone who is not a Ranker or a Guide (backed up by FUG...for example) can descend the Tower.

Ah yes, there was that thing. You probably need to give a reason to descend. But hey...I was just thinking of making a Wolhaiksong Regular Guide who will join the character that Buddha made...so it will work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back