Out of Soul Chat

In an hour I go into three days in a row of twelve hour shifts. I will probably have zero internet presence until Monday. Just a heads up there...

Alrighty... *Cracks her knuckles* I said I ws going to warm up but naturally RPs take longer then expected to start.... so I'm going to jump back into RPing the hard way after not doing so in a month by doing an Aiko post... figure it be best to start there before I go jumping into actually doing something where I'm the central focus of the whole mission (Pssh, who are we kidding, we all know Aiko is really the main character of the RP, she is the bestest ever and just so awesome and all *totally not Aiko innocent face*).

Wish me luck that my post isn't absolutely terrible!

Alrighty... *Cracks her knuckles* I said I ws going to warm up but naturally RPs take longer then expected to start.... so I'm going to jump back into RPing the hard way after not doing so in a month by doing an Aiko post... figure it be best to start there before I go jumping into actually doing something where I'm the central focus of the whole mission (Pssh, who are we kidding, we all know Aiko is really the main character of the RP, she is the bestest ever and just so awesome and all *totally not Aiko innocent face*).

Wish me luck that my post isn't absolutely terrible!
Aiko's the main character? I think Erica would agree with that. Besides, that would make her one of the main supporting characters, right? :P

Given how much of a potato I was for some time after getting out of the hospital, you would be surprised. XD
Did somebody say potato?
c0283b7a4d4e80af548f00a0563d8ad2.jpg

Did somebody say potato?
View attachment 305680
Actual appearance:
l9_tThTMXHwWb5dfxbqYLi-ke6KPiZCU_cFEN-ziPJ7awCwmGJvnd8UqQU4W1y6Ni3vqzCpjX859Dfa603zVQfsamKPt=s400

Users who are viewing this thread

Back