Out of Soul Chat

Barring this guy having inhuman reflexes (Which, given the setting, wouldn't shock me) he is running straight into the barrel of a high-power rifle... This might be a short fight xD

Barring this guy having inhuman reflexes (Which, given the setting, wouldn't shock me) he is running straight into the barrel of a high-power rifle... This might be a short fight xD
Well, there was a witch involved... and she did something...

Hmm... even I don't know what she did.

xD

It's the kind of situation that a collab between the three of us would make so much easier. But... I don't see that being possible.

It's the kind of situation that a collab between the three of us would make so much easier. But... I don't see that being possible.
I'm really not intending for it to be too long of a fight. If it starts to feel tedious after a few posts a piece, we'll see what we can or cannot arrange.

Also... *pokes CelticHero37 CelticHero37 Hanarei Hanarei @QuirkyAngel and Zenaida Zenaida * State of Souls is waiting on you four I think.

Wait... uhm... last I remember Zenaida said she was going to be absent for a little while.

Then just three. We are waiting on Celtic, Hana Duck and Qurky Duck.

Chop, chop!!! xD

I was? Oh right that. That's done now. Alls well that ends well, I guess. I'll be posting for my two tonight, or at least trying to. Homework might bog me down. If it does, I'll make the posts Sunday.

Then I'm disappearing again for a little while cause prom is this weekend, then Cecilia and I are off on a trip for like 3 ish days.

Last edited:
I was? Oh right that. That's done now. Alls well that ends well, I guess. I'll be posting for my two tonight....

Then I'm disappearing again for a little while cause prom is this weekend, then Cecilia and I are off on a trip for like 3 ish days.
Alrighty! Thanks for the update!

I was? Oh right that. That's done now. Alls well that ends well, I guess. I'll be posting for my two tonight....

Let me know what Prom is like so I can tell the other Mongooses.

No rush on posts, Spicy. I won't be able to post again until Monday at the earliest and I'll probably be exhausted.

I work 12 hours tomorrow. I have a 12 hour clinical on Saturday. I work 12 hours on Sunday.

I really don't want today to end right now.

No rush on posts, Spicy. I won't be able to post again until Monday at the earliest and I'll probably be exhausted.

I work 12 hours tomorrow. I have a 12 hour clinical on Saturday. I work 12 hours on Sunday.

I really don't want today to end right now.
DON'T HURT ME-oh. Okey Dokey.

I'm guess you had a good day? :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back