Out of Soul Chat

I'll post for Naia later.
Kay, yeah. So. This was a lovely plan till my body decided to throw a hitch the size of a splitting migraine in. >..< so that aint happening... im goona spend 2nite trying to get rid of it.

(Kudos to Zen-nee-san for writing this for me cause I cant even look at technology without harsh pain atm)

Kay, yeah. So. This was a lovely plan till my body decided to throw a hitch the size of a splitting migraine in. >..< so that aint happening... im goona spend 2nite trying to get rid of it.

(Kudos to Zen-nee-san for writing this for me cause I cant even look at technology without harsh pain atm)
OK! I hope you get better!

There is a limit of two characters per person, but if a weapon pair is meant to be dual wielded, they can count as only one character in some situations. It's something I would have to discuss with my fellow Duck Squad, but it is possible.

Thought there was a two character limit... but don't quote me on that, cause I'm not positive.
When I made the twins originally, I had another character. The reason was because they are basically the same weapon and person for reasons that I won't say here. That's why I was thinking about it. I don't think I'd bring back Mac if I was allowed to though.

When I made the twins originally, I had another character. The reason was because they are basically the same weapon and person for reasons that I won't say here. That's why I was thinking about it. I don't think I'd bring back Mac if I was allowed to though.
WHOA! MAC WAS YOUR CHAR?! SO COOL!
mac-fosters-home-for-imaginary-friends-2.43.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back