Out of Soul Chat

I'm WAITING FOR A POST IN THE IC I POSTED IN WHICH WENT SILENT THE MOMENT I POSTED IN IT GOSH

-Briefly escapes the insanity that is my school during homecoming week and likes dat post-

I am here.... Just trying to find a moment to work on collab, which won't be for another couple hours, and waiting for Vii to post too... 

-Returns to hiding away from the rest of my insane classmates and school-

Last edited by a moderator:
So... this rp has been a bit too quiet for my liking as of late. I'm going to tag all of you in this post. If you are still around and still intending on participating in this roleplay, please like this post. 

I know a few of you have been active in the OOC and in IC content, but a lot of people don't seem to be around and that is the reason for this brief survey. 

@simj22 @Vii @Kalin Scarlet @Will @Exanis @SummerWolf @KageYuuki @Genon @The One Eyed Bandit @AnnoDomini @Deadeyelee @Cecilia @TheWeirdPhilosopher @J e s t e r @Kiyoko Tomoe @Keanehandiam @Hanarei @QuirkyAngel @Zenaida @Lilllysaurus Rex @SpicyWatterson-Kun @Xenoxx @Pyosimros @Rantos @Plasma @AllTheFangirlThings @CelticHero37 @Kyra @Kimona @WrathSama17

Im here! Sorry I'm not around the OOC often. I'll try and work on that....right after a post for half a dozen or so RPs ^.^

So... this rp has been a bit too quiet for my liking as of late. I'm going to tag all of you in this post. If you are still around and still intending on participating in this roleplay, please like this post. 

I know a few of you have been active in the OOC and in IC content, but a lot of people don't seem to be around and that is the reason for this brief survey. 

@simj22 @Vii @Kalin Scarlet @Will @Exanis @SummerWolf @KageYuuki @Genon @The One Eyed Bandit @AnnoDomini @Deadeyelee @Cecilia @TheWeirdPhilosopher @J e s t e r @Kiyoko Tomoe @Keanehandiam @Hanarei @QuirkyAngel @Zenaida @Lilllysaurus Rex @SpicyWatterson-Kun @Xenoxx @Pyosimros @Rantos @Plasma @AllTheFangirlThings @CelticHero37 @Kyra @Kimona @WrathSama17

@DaughterofAthena

Yeah, ever since the update my drive to even participate in RPNation at all has pretty much gone out the window. Still, I should at least try to post I guess...

I'm still here. Not active, of course, seeing as I haven't posted here in a while because life is super stressful, but I am here and able to dedicate at least a few minutes of my day to here if need be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back