Out of Soul Chat

It's 200% T r a s h, fresh from the cliche character dumpster that is my mind, but I think it's pretty alright.

I am always here...watching... observing... preparing for the right moment to strike.

Last edited by a moderator:
So... this rp has been a bit too quiet for my liking as of late. I'm going to tag all of you in this post. If you are still around and still intending on participating in this roleplay, please like this post. 

I know a few of you have been active in the OOC and in IC content, but a lot of people don't seem to be around and that is the reason for this brief survey. 

@simj22 @Vii @Kalin Scarlet @Will @Exanis @SummerWolf @KageYuuki @Genon @The One Eyed Bandit @AnnoDomini @Deadeyelee @Cecilia @TheWeirdPhilosopher @J e s t e r @Kiyoko Tomoe @Keanehandiam @Hanarei @QuirkyAngel @Zenaida @Lilllysaurus Rex @SpicyWatterson-Kun @Xenoxx @Pyosimros @Rantos @Plasma @AllTheFangirlThings @CelticHero37 @Kyra @Kimona @WrathSama17

I'm not here... or am I? MUAHAHAAHA... though yeah I'm around still obviously... OR AM I? MUHAHAHAHA ! 

Yeah... I'm here obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
@DaughterofAthena

I'm still here, lurking. Writer's block hit me like a damn freight train the other day though xD I do have the IC tab open to reply once I finally get enough for a post figured out.

So... this rp has been a bit too quiet for my liking as of late. I'm going to tag all of you in this post. If you are still around and still intending on participating in this roleplay, please like this post. 

I know a few of you have been active in the OOC and in IC content, but a lot of people don't seem to be around and that is the reason for this brief survey. 

@simj22 @Vii @Kalin Scarlet @Will @Exanis @SummerWolf @KageYuuki @Genon @The One Eyed Bandit @AnnoDomini @Deadeyelee @Cecilia @TheWeirdPhilosopher @J e s t e r @Kiyoko Tomoe @Keanehandiam @Hanarei @QuirkyAngel @Zenaida @Lilllysaurus Rex @SpicyWatterson-Kun @Xenoxx @Pyosimros @Rantos @Plasma @AllTheFangirlThings @CelticHero37 @Kyra @Kimona @WrathSama17

IM ALIVE IM ALIIIVE OH YEAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back