Out of Soul Chat

Hello again friends! 

All of our content is here now. The forum is set up very similarly to our old one and I hope that is apparent. 

As for our lovely roleplay, I think I am going to try to get things moving again on Friday. That's my day off and maybe by then, some of the posts will be a bit more functional. If not, well, then I'll make them look more functional... at least the IC ones for starters. 

Sounds like a plan, Boss Lady.

Well since I figured it out on my RP, I figured I'd put it here too.

If you click the roleplay menu, you can now select Out of Character to be sent right to this thread. Saves a few clicks if your manually coming to visit it. ^^

Well since I figured it out on my RP, I figured I'd put it here too.

If you click the roleplay menu, you can now select Out of Character to be sent right to this thread. Saves a few clicks if your manually coming to visit it. ^^

I figured out how to do that last night. I just hadn't input it here yet. I used it in a different rp. The one thing I wish I could do that I can't do is set it to automatically take you to the most recent page of the OOC. Well, I'll suggest it once more general update stuff is done and maybe it can be adjusted. 

Anyway, I'm glad that one of my duck buddies has been playing around with the site the same as I have been. 

I figured out how to do that last night. I just hadn't input it here yet. I used it in a different rp. The one thing I wish I could do that I can't do is set it to automatically take you to the most recent page of the OOC. Well, I'll suggest it once more general update stuff is done and maybe it can be adjusted. 

Anyway, I'm glad that one of my duck buddies has been playing around with the site the same as I have been. 

Aye! Got my own roleplays I need to organize up and fix around, so naturally I had to play around with stuff a lil. :P

Psst... lemme tell you a secret... 

We currently have 20 active members... that's the highest of all the fandom rps! Well, except for One Piece which ties us... but that's mine too so that's ok!

Okay sweet that changes were made to Virgo's sheet and things are readable now...

But I am thoroughly blinded now thanks to the white background bug in Nyte life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay sweet that changes were made to Virgo's sheet and things are readable now...

But I am thoroughly blinded now thanks to the white background bug in Nyte life.

Hmm? Everything still looks like a mess of code to me. Am I missing something?

You said Virgo - but Virgo belongs to @SpicyMioSenpai. I then checked Dakota's sheet thinking you meant Dakota. That's still a mess (more or less) too. 

I think I'm covering all of my bases and I still don't see changes. 

Hmm? Everything still looks like a mess of code to me. Am I missing something?

You said Virgo - but Virgo belongs to @SpicyMioSenpai. I then checked Dakota's sheet thinking you meant Dakota. That's still a mess (more or less) too. 

I think I'm covering all of my bases and I still don't see changes. 

Oops.  Nevermind!

Wrong roleplay. The one I saw went for a different one. Whoopsie. Nevermind meeee... I'm just going to stop poking my nose in where I see familiar names now xD  

Last edited by a moderator:
fairy tail

The Fairy Tail HP (the really really big one) hasn't been transferred over yet and we aren't sure if the GMs are intending to or not. I'm actually quite sad about it. So far, most of the active rps are smaller ones from what I have seen which makes us fantastic in my book!

You don't like Naruto rps? D:

Joking mostly, though I was never able to get into things like it and one piece. I have negative experiences with forums being flooded with nothing but poorly put together Naruto Rp's  people bringing Naruto clones into original universes, but Rpnation is much more behaved then where I came from. Now I just need a good Dresden files rp, a good Mecha rp, and then I'd probably never leave 

I mean, I'm a little into one piece, but I could never get into Naruto. The only Ninja-Way I follow is the TMNT...God, I love those green jerks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back