Out of Soul Chat

Many apologies for my absence, things have been a bit hectic the past few weeks. Fortunately, everything has calmed down. On that note, have I missed anything drastic/important/vaguely amusing.

Also good morning everyone!

Exanis said:
Many apologies for my absence, things have been a bit hectic the past few weeks. Fortunately, everything has calmed down. On that note, have I missed anything drastic/important/vaguely amusing.
depends on how long you've actually been gone :3

Last edited by a moderator:
What!? But I already put down my $25 pre-order.

This is actually my first time pre-ordering something. It's weird.

Keanehandiam said:
What!? But I already put down my $25 pre-order.
This is actually my first time pre-ordering something. It's weird.
Yes, but the super secret Nerd registration code and password were left blank. Better luck next time.

Exanis said:
Hmm... I'm pretty sure you saw the ghosts come in. Beyond that, I don't think too much significant has happened aside from a minor bitch fight between two women (who may or may not be more than just women), Xander forcing Lexie to be his weapon, and there's a demon sword on the loose. Is any of that considered drastic/important/vaguely amusing?

Keanehandiam said:
*Comes out of the sand* WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER?
MY SUMMONING IT WORKED!!!! Go read the conversation and the sort. You be available tonight i can use said tablet to collab :D

I can't wait to see how many of Xander's buttons I managed to push xD

I've been wanting some dueling, of words and of steel for a while now. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back