Out of Soul Chat

DaughterofAthena said:
Well, looking at the roster, it seems @Exanis and @SephirothSage control the only two available meisters at the moment and I'm not sure what their plans were for partners.
It is also possible to go any amount of time without a meister so that would be an option you could work with as well.

One more note, it is also possible that one meister could have multiple different weapon partners that they are capable of using so just because a meister has one weapon doesn't mean they couldn't also have another.
Well, Felix is Weaponless, but I'm not sure he'd be very efficient with a weapon the size of a greatsword. Pole-arm, gun, one hand, even maybe a bastard sword. But a Great-sword is pushing it.

Deadeyelee said:
Well, Felix is Weaponless, but I'm not sure he'd be very efficient with a weapon the size of a greatsword. Pole-arm, gun, one hand, even maybe a bastard sword. But a Great-sword is pushing it.
I need to add him to the roster apparently... oops. I'll get on that in a few minutes

Well today was... fun... /sarcasm. Anyways going to get my Aiko post a rollin soon, just gotta get catching up on my own RP first since I slacked so much yesterday... and in part regretting it a bit more after my day today. T.T

Home sick from work..

Also, to the newly made weapon character. I don't really have plans for a weapon, per se- so if you're looking for a Meister, I'd be more 'n happy to. What is more- I took a quickk look at your application, and well...

They'd be pretty compatible, personality and style wise- though I can definitly see Akagi bringing out the worst in Miyoko. After all, Miyoko has a violence-hungry disposition, but tries really hard to control herself. If her weapon was just as bloodthirsty, though, I can see things spiralling.. interestingly.

Ohoho!~

@Ryuuko Shin

I'm underwater but classes are canceled sooooo

I'm either going to grow gills or build a boat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just looked again at exactly what Felix is reacting to.

... Damn, but that /is/ some fucked up shit. Here's tah hopin Felix manages to murder the fellah responsible.

SephirothSage said:
... Damn, but that /is/ some fucked up shit. Here's tah hopin Felix manages to murder the fellah responsible.
You mean Kalin? All Felix did was fight some poltergeists with Jayce and talk to Lord Death... granted, he was pretty bad-ass about fighting said poltergeists, but still...

@Kyra Sorry about going all silent on you. I'm working on a post that'll get Kamryn to Thalia. Just posting this here now so it's known that I'm still around.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ach.

I /did/ mean Kalin, yes.

My apologies- I get different characters with the same player mixed up. Bad habit.

I did indeed mean the guy confronting the one somehow forcing a weapon to work with 'm.

Apologies for the double post... again. I'm trying to keep things updated so people have more opportunities to get involved in things.

@SephirothSage Wew, I just read through her profile, and I gotta say, that would make a rather scary team. Plus their personality dynamics are just great, too! The emotionally distant and relatively calm Weapon and the supercharged Meister!

Much excite.

SephirothSage said:
Yeah. Kalin has not had a happy life. And i doubt he'll get the chance. We've already got bad things out of the wazoo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back