Out Of Character

[SIZE= 12px]Nevermind, I am making a normal guy for now XD. Even though the other was relatively done.[/SIZE]

I was trying to make a guy from Vacuo that was sort of a lightning caster but I decided against it for now. Nah my pirate guy is like 50 something, he is older and weird.

1glku3.jpg

I have no idea whats going on anymore

Mercy Darkwood & Benjamin Argent; last response from Mercy here. Arrived at the Auditorium. Awaiting plot movement.
Emerald Stone & Trinity Prisma; last response from Emerald here. Headed to the Auditorium. It can be assumed they are now waiting for others to get into the auditorium, as their next posts will most likely involve finding seats and whatnot (i.e Awaiting plot movement).
Steel Smith, Nerin Ols, Chen Hua-Ling and Ashlynn Sombra; last response from Steel here. Headed to the Auditorium. Awaiting a response from either @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit or @The Unamed Neko to the above-mentioned response. Movement to the auditorium is imminent.
Ysira Moon; last response here. In the Auditorium. Awaiting plot movement.
Neil Cyclamen & Rook Terra; last response from Neil here. Waiting in the front rows of the Auditorium. Awaiting plot movement.
Shiro Kan; last response here. Still in the airship. Can catch up and move to the Auditorium within a post or two.

All other characters in the CS tab (Franziska D. Fandango & Wynn Jades) haven't posted yet, but can catch up within a post or two if they slept on the journey, arrived at Beacon using means other than the Airships provided, or other reasons. @Quiet and @Wolfcoon require pokes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mercy Darkwood & Benjamin Argent; last response from Mercy here. Arrived at the Auditorium. Awaiting plot movement.
Emerald Stone & Trinity Prisma; last response from Emerald here. Headed to the Auditorium. It can be assumed they are now waiting for others to get into the auditorium, as their next posts will most likely involve finding seats and whatnot (i.e Awaiting plot movement).
Steel Smith, Nerin Ols, Chen Hua-Ling and Ashlynn Sombra; last response from Steel here. Headed to the Auditorium. Awaiting a response from either @FemTheHufflepuffRabbit or @The Unamed Neko to the above-mentioned response. Movement to the auditorium is imminent.
Ysira Moon; last response here. In the Auditorium. Awaiting plot movement.
Neil Cyclamen & Rook Terra; last response from Neil here. Waiting in the front rows of the Auditorium. Awaiting plot movement.
Shiro Kan; last response here. Still in the airship. Can catch up and move to the Auditorium within a post or two.

All other characters in the CS tab (Franziska D. Fandango & Wynn Jades) haven't posted yet, but can catch up within a post or two if they slept on the journey, arrived at Beacon using means other than the Airships provided, or other reasons. @Quiet and @Wolfcoon require pokes.

Screen-Shot-2015-02-19-at-11.56.00-AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back