Out Of Character

It's 2 am where you live? It's 10 pm where i live. XD nice, you pulling an all nighter?

lel.

i get the feeling us two will with rping together a canny bit...also, you can technically now wander free if he left.

thats a good point. if someone leaves an rp, would you consider it fair to powerplay a bit to logically allow your character to be free?

I'd post more than once a day if the people Nerin's interacting with would... But we're all different time-zones, so that'd be a bit difficult, it seems.

I think Happy Red Mage is like... 9 hours behind me or something.

@Sensei Fox Are you still with us?

I'm alive, I swear. Holiday season has been hell. I haven't had work almost all month and I don't go back to regular hours until the middle of January (which means no paycheck until closer to the end of January) so I've been picking up odd jobs constantly to cover expenses and Christmas gifts. That took up pretty much all of my time and zapped all of my already meager writing skills.

I should be in a good place now though so here I am.

I'm alive, I swear. Holiday season has been hell. I haven't had work almost all month and I don't go back to regular hours until the middle of January (which means no paycheck until closer to the end of January) so I've been picking up odd jobs constantly to cover expenses and Christmas gifts. That took up pretty much all of my time and zapped all of my already meager writing skills.

I should be in a good place now though so here I am.

Real life sure sucks, huh? You should become a ghost like me. No responsibilities, fit bodies(?) without the need for exercise or food, and you can make weird noises without people looking at you funny! Well, not before they run away in fear, that is.

-- Jokes aside though, welcome back.

Real life sure sucks, huh? You should become a ghost like me. No responsibilities, fit bodies(?) without the need for exercise or food, and you can make weird noises without people looking at you funny! Well, not before they run away in fear, that is.

-- Jokes aside though, welcome back.

Well thanks.

I guess I'll do a roll-call to see who all is still here and ready to go ahead. If we have everyone, we have 14 members. That means two and a half teams so I'll have to get two more people before hitting the Emerald Forest. Luckily I think I have two people that I could bring in.

So who all is here?

@Happy Red Mage @Fluffykitty9000 @rooke @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Wolfcoon @TheTipsyBard14 @The Unamed Neko @Quiet @Ensig @Scarlatina @The Fabulous Emerald @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @Qro

Well thanks.

I guess I'll do a roll-call to see who all is still here and ready to go ahead. If we have everyone, we have 14 members. That means two and a half teams so I'll have to get two more people before hitting the Emerald Forest. Luckily I think I have two people that I could bring in.

So who all is here?

@Happy Red Mage @Fluffykitty9000 @rooke @FemTheHufflepuffRiceball @Wolfcoon @TheTipsyBard14 @The Unamed Neko @Quiet @Ensig @Scarlatina @The Fabulous Emerald @~SpicyCinnyRollSenpai @Qro

PRESENT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back