Out of Character Trash Here

You tried really hard

*pats self on back* 

Hmm maybe the lovable duff with a dark secret and everything is just a façade. And the secret is like, really stupid. Like, you killed a cookie by drowning it in milk. You still remember the bubbles stopping their ascent to the top... And the guilt-less expression you gave it before forcing it into your maw; crushing it's body and all the evidence into mere grit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there's no need to practice because I can't imagine what kind of evil thing would want to hurt innocent children like them

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty much done, but im going to bed since its kinda late and ill be lucky if noone steals my character ideas by morning.

*rolls on floor and dies trying to think of a character*

How about a prankster? A thug with a heart of gold? A lonely princess? The Falsely Glorified? The--- I'm rambling, please carry on in your self-loathing 

As fun as this is... I have to head to bed ;w;

Woe is me. 

School is coming to take my soul...... ////rip

Fare thee well 'til 'morrow we meet again.  

What're the Ilvermorny houses???

PM_Ilvermorny_House_Crest_Pukwudgie.jpg

Pukwudgie

Named by James Steward, after the fiercely independent magical creature the Pukwudgie; Pukwudgie house is sometimes considered to represent the heart of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Pukwudgie favours healers.

PM_Ilvermorny_House_Crest_Thunderbird.jpg

Thunderbird

Named by Chadwick Boot after his favourite magical beast, the Thunderbird, a beast that can create storms as it flies. Thunderbird house is sometimes considered to represent the soul of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Thunderbird favours adventurers.

PM_Ilvermorny_House_Crest_Horned_Serpent.jpg

Horned Serpent

Named by Isolt Sayre after the great horned river serpent that has a jewel set into its forehead; Horned Serpent house is sometimes considered to represent the mind of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Horned Serpent favours scholars.

PM_Ilvermorny_House_Crest_Wampus.jpg

Wampus

Named by Webster Boot after his favourite magical beast, the Wampus; a magical panther-like creature that was fast, strong and almost impossible to kill. Wampus house is sometimes considered to represent the body of a witch or wizard. It is also said that Wampus favours warriors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back