Out of Character Trash Here

*KICKS DOOR DOWN* THE PARTY DONT START TILL I WALK IN

ill start on a character later i just wanted to say that

@SolistheSun Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought that Ilvermorny provided ALL school supplies, not just wands.

Well, the 'official' page just has thisssss : 

"Once students have been allocated a house they are led into a large hall where they select (or are selected by) a wand. Until the 1965 repeal of Rappaport’s Law, which enforced very strict conformity with the Statute of Secrecy, no child was allowed a wand until they arrived at Ilvermorny. Moreover, wands had to be left at Ilvermorny during vacations and only upon attaining seventeen years of age was the witch or wizard legally allowed to carry a wand outside school." - Pottermore

However, this (being all supplies are provided) could be done, if so desired :D

I can't pick a gender, could i make a metamorphmagus?

A Metamorphmagus (pl. Metamorphmagi) is a witch or wizard with the ability to change his or her physical appearance at will, rather than requiring Polyjuice Potion or a spell like the rest of the wizarding population. They are also extremely rare.

Metamorphmagi can take a wide variety of forms, changing sex and age, potentially looking like anyone at all, or even just changing a part of their appearances, such as the shape of their noses. Animagi also transform at will, but only into one animal form which is determined by their inner traits. It is never revealed if Metamorphmagi can take the full form of an animal, and Tonks simply describes the ability as being able to change her "appearance".

- The Harry Potter Wikia (which probably isn't as reliable as I'd like)

But yes to answer your question, but specify at least their biological gender!  @Lettuce

Last edited by a moderator:
But for real, the patronus thing on pottermore is great but kinda weird at the same time for some reason

Appearance can be anything that toots your whistle, ya know, as long as you can at least tell what the image is. Not just a bunch of random squiggles xD  

I hate writing bios and personality, it's so hard to stick with what you put down sometimes, let me cry while I type this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back