Out-of-Character Chat

It's kind of a big deal

WiseGuy said:
It's kind of a big deal
Fairy-Tail-S2-24-22.jpg

Me too, they are the greatest, I go to them when I'm feeling down, and afterwards I start to feel awesome instead!

That or I'll go rewatch Something Witty Entertainment's SAO abridged parody

I've seen parts of one episode. My friend made me watch it when I made her watch the first SAO one.

[QUOTE="Red Thunder]Oh my gosh yes! Better, and more comprehensive, than the actual show, I think.

[/QUOTE]
My friend said that too I think

[media]

[/media]

Oh Red Thunder that's awesome that you've seen it, it's amazing.

Infi you have to watch it it's guaranteed to make you laugh, you will never look at Nappa the same way again

@PicaPirate knows what I'm talkin bout. One day he kept taunting me with lines xD

It's the best shit ever. Kirito is such an ass lol

Yes he is, but that's what makes it funny, "Does he realize that he just muted himself?... wait for it..."

"It's going to be great we can form a guild, go on adventures, what do you say? .... And he's gone"

See....I want to say this one quote but it's from the second episode...actually a lot of my fav quotes are from the second episode xD

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]In my opinion, the SAO abridged series is far better than the source material...

[/QUOTE]
My best friends younger brother saw me showing it to her and watched. He asked if that was the actual show, cause if it was he'd watch it.

The only things I really liked about SAO were the sound tracks and animations. The abridged series has both, along with a protagonist I find more enjoyment in.

"We'll all get up at the crack of 2:30.. Christ I'm going to need to set my alarm." Best line ever lol

Abridged is just hilarious....And it had character development! Asuna!

My former title used be Mr. Thunder Chocolate

xD

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]And it had character development!

[/QUOTE]
This is probably what I enjoyed the most. The characters actually develop in a proper and gradual manner.

I mean, in the parody, Asuna knew nothing. Episode 6 she was cursing Kirito out like a pro! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back