Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I feel like kidnapping isn't out of K2Ks range of activities...

[/QUOTE]
True but it IS in Valeska's >:3

She goes to extreme lengths to get what she wants O.o

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Stapes is a lucky woman...

[/QUOTE]
xD thats why its so perfect cause Stapes has the constent mindset of 'i dont giva damn' xD

sonicfreak101 said:
Cliff would be screwed then if she wants a bad boy. Good thing he's not looking for a date with Valeska xD
Karma is looking for a date with every woman.

DeadgurlXD said:
Was this directed toward me or Atom?
I think this would serve as universal advice for every character.

DeadgurlXD said:
Wait mechanics or statistics? Which one gets mind numbing?
Mechanics. Either you place a lot of theoretical impossible situations in (such as acceleration being fixed and not variable amount, no air resistance or surfaces with zero friction), or you have to add a LOT of complicated maths in.

PicaPirate said:
Mechanics. Either you place a lot of theoretical impossible situations in (such as acceleration being fixed and not variable amount, no air resistance or surfaces with zero friction), or you have to add a LOT of complicated maths in.
Um yeah Im just gunna be like NOPE to dat...me and math dont have a good relationship..

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
I think this would serve as universal advice for every character.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds like a good plan then lol

Qrow could be considered a "bad boy", but not in any way that could be deemed as attractive. More so in the "cross me and I'll kill you" way.

DeaneurlXD said:
@sonicfreak101 naturally though that still wont stop Valeska from flirting with him to an uncomfortable level
Cliff will be very uncomfortable xD Fermata too is she flirts with her. I don't think ANYONE has ever flirted with Fermata in her entire life so it'll be a first for her.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Qrow could be considered a "bad boy", but not in any way that could be deemed as attractive. More so in the "cross me and I'll kill you" way.

[/QUOTE]
Concurring for Erland here, in that it is the cold ruthlessness with conviction.

For all we know could be jerkass with a heart of gold trope though.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Qrow could be considered a "bad boy", but not in any way that could be deemed as attractive. More so in the "cross me and I'll kill you" way.

[/QUOTE]
Some people may find that attractive. *Looks over at DeadgurlXD*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back