Out-of-Character Chat

Okay everyone I think that I'm going to call it a night! This was awesome, and I can't wait to do this again. It really put me in a great mood.

#Team Skittles for life

Catch yah latter BBFL's

@DeadgurlXD @CelticHero37 @DaughterofAthena @sonicfreak101 @Sergeant Sass

DeadgurlXD said:
Okay peeps i think The Skittles Enforcer is going to bed now :3 talk to allyou lovelies tomorrow <3
Okay goodnight BBFL!!! This was awesome (> :D )

Nutter said:
Hm... All I know is that Xanthi, Patrick, and Zenia are supposed to be squaring of with one of the Tachyon Wing members, but it doesn't seem to be happening. We kind of feel behind Team Skittles. I'm still waiting on @Hellkite so the little trio can get a move on.
Honestly @Atom you didn't even have to make Caleon wander off because our group hasn't done anything since you took a hiatus. But I'm sure his positioning could prove to be rather interesting in the near future, so he's probably better off lost for now lol
Workin on it!

... they really spammed the last7+ pages with team skittles...

god... the high school memories...

Dont make me relive that nightmare

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I apparently missed several pages of plant buddies and Team Skittles.

[/QUOTE]
*throws a paperball from a secret location at Lucem*

We're coming for you...

You cannot hide....

We know....

I see that Lucem, its almost like you need a body guard at this point xD

In other news im doing pretty good i actually just woke up within the last 30 min or so, so that feels AWESOME :3 but i have to go get math help today :/ so thatkinda sucks

#DeadGurlLifeUpdate

(#DGLU) xD

If so, I hope it's not Valeska...or Stapes.

Ah, math is always troublesome. It will only become worse when I enter college.

I've been working on a four page paper arguing that taxes and personal finances should be taught more than stupid calculus or trig

But this is high school level not college.

@Atom i think you might be going about the plant recruiting the wrong way here....try being MORE creepy xD then Lucem will be so scared he'll HAVE to join us >:3

Atom said:
I've been working on a four page paper arguing that taxes and personal finances should be taught more than stupid calculus or trig
Ouch o_o

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]
Ah, math is always troublesome. It will only become worse when I enter college.

[/QUOTE]
Its actually not too bad just WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TAKE STATISTICS O.o

Atom said:
All my papers need to be at a college level, since my schedule is filled with early university and advanced placement classes. It will only get worse in the future.

DeadgurlXD said:
@Atom i think you might be going about the plant recruiting the wrong way here....try being MORE creepy xD
I think this would only push Carmine away.

DeadgurlXD said:
Its actually not too bad just WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T TAKE STATISTICS O.o
I despise this subject...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back