Out-of-Character Chat

DeadgurlXD said:
You know they just might take that offer in the future, depending on what is meant by "extra set of hands"
Infiltration, assassination, location, and generally anything deemed as a crime. As long as it's approved by the group he works for, he'll do anything.

Refaulted said:
*falls down stairs*
Sister: OH MY GOD ARE YOU OKAY

*casually gets up*

Me: Is there any Rice Krispies ?

Moral of the story: The promise of food outweighs the pain.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Its too early to think about pain. When my stomach is full, I will worry about the scrape on my arm. For now, I will enjoy a delicious bowl of cereal and talk to you guys while my family recovers from potential heart attacks. So, how is everyone today?

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Infiltration, assassination, location, and generally anything deemed as a crime. As long as it's approved by the group he works for, he'll do anything.

[/QUOTE]
@.@ *Starts plotting mischievously*

Refaulted said:
So, how is everyone today?
I am WONDERFUL! :3 how are you?

Refaulted said:
Its too early to think about pain. When my stomach is full, I will worry about the scrape on my arm. For now, I will enjoy a delicious bowl of cereal and talk to you guys while my family recovers from potential heart attacks. So, how is everyone today?
It's been going well so far. I managed to get four hours of sleep, which is an increase of three.

DeadgurlXD said:
@.@ *Starts plotting mischievously*
Plot away. If Valeska is around, that's an added bonus for him.

Lexielai said:
@The Servant Hey, how's the update going? :P
I am done with the personality section (I may actually add some things later on), I just wanted to ask: What would you like me to add in the magic section?

DeadgurlXD said:
Okay peoplewhats the verdict: should I or should I not add Stapes to the Grand Magic Games?
I think you should. I would be willing to add Libby in if you needed another team member...

We could have Team Buddies with Libby, Fermata and Stapes...

I was just reading through some of the stuff for the grand magic games and I had a thought. There's one challenge called Labyrinth. Can you imagine how easy that would be for Libby if she could control her magic...?

Fuck all of you, right now I'm in College Algebra II Trigonometry.

He's attempting to teach and I'm blatantly ignoring him to curse at all of you.

Now excuse me while I go yell at Ref on Skype

Users who are viewing this thread

Back