Out-of-Character Chat

I don't know what is going on but I saw something about shipping and I just wanted to say good luck shipping Piper with anyone. Light would be possible but he has some things to work out first...

No Infi is straight, but Sora is the only one Isanna's had contact with, so that's why I asked :3

I'm down for putting Rex Ourano in all the world's a stage

Hales said:
I don't know what is going on but I saw something about shipping and I just wanted to say good luck shipping Piper with anyone. Light would be possible but he has some things to work out first...
but aren't they related?

I didn't mean Light and Piper could be shipped together. I meant it would be possible to ship Light with someone. Piper wouldn't really work with anyone... at least not at the moment.

It's not something I am really looking for although Light wouldn't avoid a relationship if it happened. I just happened to see that I was tagged so I figured I would throw in my 2 cents on the matter as it regards my characters.

I would love for someone to try having a relationship with Piper just because it would be a lot of fun writing all the stupid and dangerous things she would tell them to do in order to get rid of them... =)

Ayyy, @Hales tsundere is a term used to describe girls that play uh...hard to get. Like, super hard to get, even if they dont know it. The whole

"I didn't do this for you" shtick and "its not like I like you or anything, baka."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back