Out-of-Character Chat

I walked around for a day once with a backpack full of sand..... we weighed it at the end of the day and it came out to be 60 pounds.....

I play softball, Hockey, basketball, volleyball, and Soccer cause thats the only sports my school offers. But I also go to the gym a lot to work out.

@Infinities Lover Just to see if I could do it.

My max squat weight is at 80 kilos 5 reps. I haven't been doing much in the gym though since I left school. I'll probably end up getting back into that with my weights at home.

Overly, ALL of my friends tell me I'm lazy. And I agree.

Bowling is a winter exclusive sport.

Half the time I get pissed at it cause I'm starving lol

But I enjoyed being a JV member playing Varsity!

Me and my friend used to play pool, we both sucked so it was fun > :) !

I can't play team sports, too much pressure.

Can I join you and your friends Infinity?

How is bowling a winter exclusive sport, the only winter exclusive sports I know are Hockey, skiing, snowboarding, curling and a few olymipic sports, but I've been bowling in the summer plenty of times......

90 kilos.

My max deadlift I think is at 120kg, when I joined my schools rugby team in who could lift the most. My back felt like hell after that xD

Well for me it is because they take the ice up in the summer here but I still do play floor hockey and road hockey and I sometimes go to hockey camps so I guess your right Overly... but either way i get to play hockey again next Sunday night and I can't wait...

fbd.jpg

Force field Activate

/hides behind barrier protecting all things bowling

It's already an endangered sport!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back