Out-of-Character Chat

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@PicaPirate
#toohonesttoafault

@The Servant

I like how you think.

[/QUOTE]
And if they don't want to...I will simply enforce one. ^_^

That reminds me.

Today I saw a friend I hadn't seen in a year and gave them one of my signature hugs.

Her immediate response was "Oh my god I forgot how fucking amazing your hugs are."

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

Say, I have a question about the runes set up around the mansion. This will be very important.

If Daichi's name wasn't actually Daichi, would the runes still affect him?

tumblr_nclb5wPOD91sov0kco1_400.gif

I'm listening to Glory and Gore by Lorde.... I'd post the video but almost ever video on YouTube that plays the music isn't available.... It would be a great theme for something in this Rp!

Umm kin I have to tell you the true about your last post... I did not like it... But that does not do my feelings right. I mean you where like... Join us we where bad but now we are good. Holds hands NOW NOVUS LOCK HIM uP

It was a trap beyond traps

So like I said I just don't like it...

I LOVE IT

One of your best post so far

Unyielding said:
Umm kin I have to tell you the true about your last post... I did not like it... But that does not do my feelings right. I mean you where like... Join us we where bad but now we are good. Holds hands NOW NOVUS LOCK HIM uP
It was a trap beyond traps

So like I said I just don't like it...

I LOVE IT

One of your best post so far
@-@ You made my heart stop beating for a second

No no no reviews >.>

Sooo....

went to this reenactment thing.

I guess it was supposed to be about ghost stories?

Not scary...at all.

Nah they were just acting out. The stories they were telling weren't scary, that's what I'm saying.

Heck we were laughing at parts.

The only slightly scary one was the second to last one where they were talking about how a man said this was his last day at the fire house and he died in the fire that happened that day, and his handprint could never be cleaned off the window for twenty years.

No matter what they did, they could never clean the handprint until twenty years later, the day of the mans death, a kid threw the newspaper badly and it smashed the window.

Nah, Stark's title shall never be stolen.

He's the definite article you might say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back