Out-of-Character Chat

Plus I'm not sure you could manage it for all girls. I know for one that mine would never have me with someone else.

Plus I could never give up that ass of hers.

Sent from my stone tablet using Tapatalk because I used a Tardis.

PicaPirate said:
Plus I'm not sure you could manage it for all girls. I know for one that mine would never have me with someone else.
Plus I could never give up that ass of hers.

Different cultures have different mindsets

plus you probably would not marry two woman who didnt get along with each other lolz

PicaPirate said:
I hope you're bi then.
For Japan, I'll do anything.

I've got a super harem on this website, so seducing all of Japan will be easy :3.

Except for the asexuals that is. Because they, well, can't be seduced.

Well Impregnating (legally) 1 million women in one day should save the Japanese for a while and I'll do the same the next year :3.

there can't be that many asexuals.

Impregnating 1 million women in a day would also be nigh impossible without premature [censored] and somehow it not being the most painful thing ever after a few hours, which it will be. Unless these are concepts better understood by having done it *shrugs*

....I'm not even going to go into the science against that because I'd completely smash site rules doing so xD

I've done sex-ed before. Normal people would die of exhaustion or a heart attack after the 5th lady. But I am not a normal person... I am a cyborg...

And I flirt like a pro lol (usual conversation between me and my girlfriend)

457f87fe53bbc28e9c87df788c94e374.jpg

P.S. only flirt like that with your partner. Strangers will slap you for saying this, unless they're a whore.

On why Unyielding shouldn't be a rapist and use neurotoxins to seduce and fornicate with the Japanese female population.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back