Out-of-Character Chat

Kaine said:
@XxToxicGoldxX
So i see your characters name is Ruvick. Any chan ce you've been playing The Evil Within? Only place ive seen the name Ruvick recently xD
I sure did! Game was all kinds of creepy. Oh and box head can just go to hell >. <

CelticHero37 said:
@XxToxicGoldxX
Wow, your character must be super strong in order to dual wield and control a Nodachi and a Katana :P Basically that upsizes from Aedon sister swords of a katana and wakazashi.
I won't go as far as saying he dual wields them just that he would mainly use his Nodachi and would keep the katana as a spare. =)

XxToxicGoldxX said:
I sure did! Game was all kinds of creepy. Oh and box head can just go to hell >. <
I won't go as far as saying he dual wields them just that he would mainly use his Nodachi and would keep the katana as a spare. =)
Ah, I see. Aedon and him should spar some time. 
Alright guys, got another friend joining the RP xD

Yeah the game is emersive till a stupid boys like box head kills ya 3746266 times. Then it pulls me from the game. Now I'm made because instead of making the game more challenging. Let's just through at you zombies who are headshot immune have full body armor and have machine guns. Because armored zombies always scream original when game creators have no other ways to creatively challenge a player. /petpeeve

So I'm trying to find a pic for the villain I'm making and I know what he looks like! The thing is whenever I try to look for this pic I cannot find it at all! I might just remake the CS unless somebody helps me!

I have no idea what to have for dinner....

The possibilities are many...

:( I'm really stuck on my villain cause I can't decide on many things but I might have his appearance down. Do you guys think a conjurer/Shapeshifter would make a good villain?

Archdemon said:
:( I'm really stuck on my villain cause I can't decide on many things but I might have his appearance down. Do you guys think a conjurer/Shapeshifter would make a good villain?
I think being able to shoot rainbows from his ass would make a great villian. For its not his power, but his goals, motivation, and actions which make a truly great villian

Unyielding said:
I think being able to shoot rainbows from his ass would make a great villian. For its not his power, but his goals, motivation, and actions which make a truly great villian
I guess I could have worded my question better. I meant as like powers for a Villain, not that it'll make him a perfect villain.

Again Arch, its exactly what unyielding said. Powers matter not. they could be something basic from creating fire, to something advanced like gravity control or electromagnetic waves, to even time control. What really makes a villian shine is their attitude, their actions, there motivation and their ability to care out anything else they need done or see fit.

A villian who burns down houses is an arsonist, a villian who burns down houses to target specific people in jobs unrealating to the fires in order to somehow blind and seize control of a town/state/country and then become supreme overlord? thats a criminal mastermind. It's all in the details bud :P

Look at Glados, She has no powers what so ever, she does not even really fight Chell, at the time, she was one of the number 1 villians for 2008-2010 (somewhere around there) in

Code breaker the villain Manage to nearly destroy the city and in a world where all the man characters had extremely op powers, Controlling light, summoning devils, being immortal, ect.

He had no powers at all.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Would anyone else like to make a second character?

[/QUOTE]
haha i have no idea why you're declining everyone but i personally think it's hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back